fire

ELENAS POV

i can't stand these boys. It's been 2 weeks since we told them we're back together and they're already making me leave my apartment. don't get me wrong, i love them, just they're so eager for me to move back in that they're packing my stuff.

"Done!" Justin tapes the last box.

"Now you can come home!" Brandon wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks" I put Maximus in his leash.

"No problemo" they say together.

"Valentine's Day's tomorrow eh" Lock walks up beside me as we leave the complex.

"Mhm" I smile.

"Will you be kind enough to let me take you on a date tomorrow night?" he kisses my temple.

"Sure, why not" I chuckle.

"Knew you couldn't resist me" he looks forward and smirks.

"I can always say no" I tease.

"Fine" he groans and the guys and i laugh.

The guys put all my stuff in Lock and I's room. I start to unpack everything until a huge pair of arms are wrapped around me. I smile and turn around to see a pair of green eyes staring into my brown ones.

"Hi" i put my hands on his sides.

"Wanna go on a run with me and the guys?" he tilts his head.

"Sure, let me just look for my spandex" i turn around and open the bag that has all my clothes in it.

"Ok" he takes off this shirt, revealing his muscles and abs which i secretly obsess over. haha.

"Found it" I pull out my clothes and change into them. He just puts his red hoodie on.

We go downstairs to see everyone ready, so we go out and start our run. I decided to leave my headphones at the house since the guys are plenty company.

"We can sing for you" Colin says like he was reading my mind.

"Noooo thank you" i chuckle.

"Your lost" he shrugs and Lock bumps into his side, causing Colin to fall. "Fuck you!" he stands back up and jogs up to us.

"Lock will you be my valentine" Justin runs up to him.

"No me!" Aaron goes on the other side of Lock, moving me out to the side.

"Ugh" i groan.

Should've bought my headphones.

"Nah, my candy is over there" he smirks and i flick him off.

"i'll be your valentine" Brandon runs up to Justin.

"I'll be yours Aaron" Colin smirks at Aaron. Justin and Aaron look at them with a I was just kidding disgust look on their face.

"Stop fighting" I roll my eyes and go to a walk.

"Wait" Lock stands tall.