S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 16

Start from the beginning

"Food's ready" I heard my mum call from the dining room.

All of the adults were sitting around one side of the table and the other side was clear so we teenagers could sit around it. I noticed that Lilly's, Peirce's, Jordan's, Ashlee's and Emma's parents were here. Alex's mum was sitting at the table next to a wealthy looking man, obviously Alex's new stepdad.

"Kids, this is Darren" My mum introduced while pointing to Alex's stepdad.

We all said 'hi' and then went about to get our food. Mum had made up platters of food which were sitting around the table; I filled my plate with meat, vegetables and salad and then went and sat back in my seat.

Peirce was sitting next to me, with Alex across from him while I had Lilly across from me. Ashlee was sitting to the left of me, with Emma next to her, who was sitting next to Jordan.

When I was halfway through eating, I felt something hit my face; I looked down and noticed that a pea had been flung at me. I looked up at Lilly and she flung another one at me. The only thing is, she wasn't doing it playfully, she was still angry at me because Peirce and I are together.

Slowly, I scooped mash potato up on my fork and I flung it at her. It splattered on Lilly's face. Next to me, I heard Peirce stifle a laugh. If only he knew this was serious then he wouldn't be laughing.

Without hesitating, she picked up her broccoli (which was covered in cheese and gravy) and threw it at me. Luckily, it didn't get my face, but I felt it splatter in my hair.

All of the conversation in the room stopped; there was an eerily dead silence.

I picked up my half of fried tomato, squished it in my hand and threw it at her. Lilly's eyes went wide as it squished against her neck.

"You bitch" She whispered while pouring her glass of coke on me. I could feel it slowly seeping through my dress.

"It's your fault" I said while throwing a piece of mushy pumpkin at her.

"You stole him from me" She yelled while throwing a handful of cooked vegetables at me. I felt some bits splatter on my face, while others landed on my dress and some went straight past me.

"You were gone for three years" I argued while pouring my soup on her. I watched as it dripped in her hair and ran down her face, the room was still dead silent and I could feel everyone staring at us.

"Jackson" She mouthed with a triumph grin and I felt the blood drain from my face, she knew.

I picked up my plate and was about to mush all of its contents on her when a hand grabbed the plate and took it away from me.

"That's enough" My mum yelled.

"Now go and get cleaned up" My dad said sternly from where he was sitting.

I walked upstairs and after stripping out of my dress I got in the shower.

How the heck did Lilly know about Jackson and I? Had he told her? Would she tell anyone?

I can't think of anyway that she could have found out, he wouldn't have told her...well I hope he hadn't because he just didn't seem like that kind of guy. I haven't actually thought of what I would do if Peirce was to find out, but my guess would be something along the lines of 'SCREAM AND RUN!' I would run really far and get away from him quickly.

I love Peirce but there are points of him that I am scared of. I know that in a relationship you shouldn't be scared of your partner but I don't want to let go of Peirce and I don't want him to hurt me either.

When I got out of the shower I changed into a pair of tight, blue, skinny jeans and a white tank top. I left my hair down so it could just dry curly and then headed down the stairs.

"What was all that about?" Peirce questioned while wrapping his arms around me.

"Nothing" I replied quietly. I was enjoying being held in his arms, it made me feel loved.

"Didn't seem like nothing" He said with a smile while tilting my head up.

"She's jealous because we're together" I admitted.

"As mean as it sounds, but that's too bad for her because I have you, and to me you are perfect" Peirce said while bringing his lips to mine.

"We shouldn't be doing this here" I said with a sigh while remembering about Lilly.

"I know" He said while pecking my lips again and then pulled away.

"Was there a mess in the dining room?" I asked and couldn't help a smile that came to my face.

"Yes" Peirce answered with a laugh as I entwined our fingers and prepared to go into the lounge room where everyone else was.

Sorry for the long wait, but I have been really busy :)

I hope you enjoyed this part and I will try to upload with-in the next couple of days xxxx