S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 22.

Part 22

When I walked inside Zane told me sternly to sit on the couch. I went and sat on the couch opposite to Peirce. I wanted distance between us.

I could hear the tap running in the kitchen, Zane was drinking a glass of water and I know, he only drinks water when he's stressed.

"Why, did you have to do that?" He asked aggravated while walking in from the kitchen.

"I wanted to come home" I replied without emotion.

"Yeah, well you could have gotten someone to drive you" Zane said in a 'duh' tone.

"Yep. And who would have driven me?" I asked with my temper rising.

"Umm me or Peirce" He said with his temper also rising.

"Ohh yeah, because I'm sure either of you would have wanted to stop what you were doing to drive me home" I said sarcastically. But it was true. I know that Zane wouldn't have wanted to have to stop hooking up with some chick to go find his little sister and drive her home. There was no way in hell that I would have even considered asking Peirce to drive me, not after what had happened.

"I'm sure either of us would have" Zane retorted. "And what's with the slut outfit?" He questioned disgustedly.

"It was a halloween party" I replied like he was stupid.

"Did you know she was going to dress like this?" Zane turned to Peirce and questioned him.

"I had no idea, but I'm about as unhappy as you are with it" Peirce said, I could almost hear the disgust in his voice too. What an act!

He's a boy, ofcourse he loves to see someone dressed like this. And now he's lying through his teeth about it. I mean, I know he didn't know I was going to that party, and if he did, he probably would have checked up on me before hand to make sure I was wearing something appropriate.

"Paige, you're grounded for a month. No more parties" Zane said as a punishment.

"You're kidding me right?" I questioned with a sarcastic laugh. "It's not like you're ever around to keep an eye on me anyway".

"I may not be, but Peirce here, has agreed to keep a closer eye on you" He answered with a triumph smile.

"You can't make me be looked after!" I said and then walked out of the room and into the kitched to get something to drink.

I was going to do something to piss them off even more. They had already pissed me off by this stupid punishment. Hell, having Peirce 'keep a closer eye on me' was the worst of all of it.

I went to the fridge and pulled out a blue vodka cruiser, I then went and casually sat on the couch while sipping away at it.

Surprisingly, it was Peirce who ripped the bottle out of my hands.

"None of this while I'm looking after you" He said while looking me directly in the eyes.

"You know, you guys can't do this!" I yelled.

"We can and we will" Zane fired back.

"You know what, fuck yous both" I said and then walked up to my room and slammed the door. This was actually quite amusing, besides the punishment.

I missed my parents.

I grabbed my phone and dialled mum's number.

"Hey darling, what's up?" My mum asked.

"Nothing. I just miss you lots" I said sadly.

"Ohh I'm sorry hun, but we wont be back for a good three weeks" Mum replied.