//20//Time Flies

*this was a picture I took at 6:54 am bc my dad dragged me out to an outside flea market. I woke up at 6:30 AM and didn't finish the flea market until 12 PM, then I passed out on the couch. Woke up at 6:30 PM. Which is why this is another late update. But I got to see the sunrise, made me look like a lightbulb lol thanks for reading *

A/N: this is the last chapter oml , 400+ reads, 70+ votes, and 160+ comments. that means so darn much to me THANK YOU. oh, and don't your dare think about harming yourself because you are pretty freaking amazing, if you hadn't noticed. thank you for staying with me on this 20ish day journey! <333 TRIGGER WARNING: suicide actions

Philip's POV
Everything is numb.

The only thing I can feel are the slow and agonizing tears that have been released.

I want it to end. It's taking too fucking long.

Slash, slash, slash.

And then everything went dark.

Theodosia's POV
Naomi came screaming at me, accusing me for why Philip broke up with her. Uh huh. Whatever you are satisfied with believing in. I didn't want to deal with her. She left in a fit. I wanted to see Philip.

I decided to call him. He's sensitive and I want to make sure that he's fine.

The phone keeps on ringing and then no answer. There wasn't even a voicemail. Did I get the wrong number?

I start wondering where he is. I don't give a flying banana peel about our parents anymore.

I run to his dorm, excited to finally get to talk to him. The last month was crazy.

The door is unlocked. Weird.

"Philly? Are you there?" I try calling out.

I hear a quiet moan of pain and run to the bathroom. There he was. He was there. Barely breathing, collapsed on the cold tile floor.

"No no no no no, Philip! How could you do this? I can't l-lose you!"

I call 911, trying not to let the tears show in my voice.

"Hello, do you have an emergency?"

"Yes! The love of my life has attempted suicide, his heartbeat is slowing and I--"

"Ma'am, please calm down. Where is this?"

"Columbia University. Umm... room 7.7! Please hurry I can't lose him I can't! Are you here?!?!"

"Yes, the ambulance is on their way. Self inflicted wounds as in cuts?"

"Yeah, yes as in slitting wrists," I breathed out shakily.

"Try to stop the blood flow, not too hard though."

"I don't know what the fuck that means! Just come here!" She probably couldn't even understand me, since I was blubbering through my tears.

Just then, I heard the distinct sound of the ambulance. I heard heavy footsteps.

"He's in the bathroom! Hurry, the fuck? He's dying HELP HIM," I screamed frantically.

They ran in and carried Philip's limp body on a stretcher. I hope he isn't dead. I can't live without him. I couldn't live with myself.

I noticed a neat little letter. Please let this not be a suicide note, I silently prayed. Of course it was one.

I'm sorry for letting you down. I love you more than anything. You are my best friend, my soulmate. You are the other half of me. I keep trying to fight for you, but I just get weaker each time. I'm sorry. I can't anymore.