//18//The Date (Olive Garden)

*me again, ye that's moi...ya fav potato!!! slightly better picture...?*

A/N: almost 350 reads and 125 comments, wow, thank youuuu!! And you might h8 Naomi even more than you did for breaking Justin's heart just sayin!

Philip's POV
I picked Naomi up from her dorm. It didn't feel right. Less than a month ago, I took the supposedly love of my life on a date. What am I doing?

Naomi deserves someone who truly cares. Yeah, I like her, but she needs more. I hope she doesn't take this too seriously.

We got to Olive Garden at 8:20 pm, arriving earlier so that we could talk. We were pretty much silent on the drive there.

Naomi looked amazing. Her hair was pinned up and she was wearing a simple black dress with back cut outs. Her eye lids were dark and her lips were a crimson color.

She compliments me and I compliment her back. It just feels so... forced. I don't know what to say or do. So I stay quiet. I'm rarely quiet.

The waitress comes to our table. "What could I be getting for you two today?" She asked politely.

"Um... may I have the 'Zuppa Toscana'?" Naomi asks, sure of her food choice.

The waitress writes down her order. "And what will you be getting?"

"The 'Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Bowl' please," I said. It sounded good.

I've never been to Olive Garden before.

"And what would you guys like to drink?"

"Coke!" We said at the same time. We started laughing and ended up holding hands. Maybe this night will be okay.

The nice waitress lady walked away.

"How was the rest of your day?" I asked Naomi.

"The day starts like the rest I've seen. So pretty good I guess," she responds.

"Well that's... cool."

"Sorry, I'm quite nervous. You are just so perfect and I don't want to mess this night up," she gushed.

"Hey, don't think of me like that. Nothing special here, okay? And I'm enjoying your company," I said, still holding her hand.

She blushed, which brought out her eyes. They were darker than Theo's, almost black.

Stop thinking of her!

We stayed in comfortable silence. Neither of us exactly knowing what to say, but not minding enough to try and make conversation.

Finally, the food.

It smelled quite delicious. The plate that was in front of me was filled with creamy fettuccine, and I was trying to keep myself from inhaling the meal.

Naomi looked down at her plate, appreciating her food, but not devouring it with her eyes like I was.

She looked as if she was trying to devour me. Which is pretty creepy if you ask me.

"You know what, Philip?" She asked before I begin to dig into my food.

"Huh?"

"You look like a meal," she purred.

I choked a bit on the food that I hadn't touched yet. I couldn't believe what she said. That was one hell of a bold move. I looked up at her and noticed her teasing smile. I began to chuckle, trying to hide my laughter at first. She was laughing with me. She looked so cute when she laughed.