Chapter 21

Aubree's Pov

"Good morning Aubree!" Katy wished me when I reached the office and I sat on my chair while she sat on hers.

"Good morning Katy." I wished her and Anna came out of her cabin.

"Hey Aubree! I'm so glad you're here. I have to go for work and I need Katy with me. You will have to manage all the calls today." She said and I nodded. Yes you could go, after all, I need to be alone to read my diary.

"Okay sure, I'll see you tomorrow then?" I said and bid them goodbye.

"And hey, I guess Jaden will drop by here again, he knows you would be alone today." Katy said while she walked away.

Oh crap! Not that I don't love having him around, but still I need time to complete reading this.

I took out my diary which was now neatly covered in a magazine cover and read the next diary entry. I never wrote diary everyday, I just wrote the moments which were special. So it was a good thing I guess.

15th June 2007

Hey diary, so nothing that special happened today, yet yes, this day was really nice.

I woke up early as today we had the dance class again, and today we were going to have a couple dance, not the one in which I danced on my own, and the best part was that I was going to dance with Jaden, as he had no one other than me who he knew now.

Oh my god! I was too excited for today. I wore my black jeans, and a red tube top whlie I wore my hair in a high pony tail. I did minimal makeup and I knew how to look good.

I was ready way too early, and I still had almost thirty minutes to wait for him, so I just sat and began to reply to my pending messages. And soon my gaze landed on Jaden's messages. We did not text each other that much, but still it warmed up my heart when I read those. Even a single emoji sent by him meant more to me than any poem sent to me by some random guy who had a crush on me.

Soon, Jaden reached and I was happy to find him wearing a blue tee. Blue was definitely his colour.

"Hey Aubree! I'm sorry I'm late. Let's get going." He said and I quickly exited my dorm room and sat in his car.

"Okay let's get going." I said and he began to drive his car.

"I hope I won't trip while dancing today." Jaden said and I smiled, while remembering the last time we danced together at Nathan's party. It was the best dance ever, even if he was the one stepping on my feet time and again.

"That's just a matter of time Jaden." I said. Don't you judge me, he's my crush and he can do anything, he was just like my hero, the person who could rescue me from my miseries.

"I'm really afraid though. But I won't let the star student of the class down." He said and winked at my direction.

"That's sweet." I said and he smiled back.

Soon we reached the dance class and went towards it. Sebastian wasn't there yet so I guess it was good. We stood on our regular place and began to wait for our dance instructor.

"Hey welcome everyone, I'm sorry I'm late today. But we have a new student, she's my cousin and we both are going to show you a dance performance today." Seb said and a pretty girl with long blond hair, wearing a mini pink skirt paired with a black top and long black boots entered the room. I have to admit this that she was so pretty that she made me swoon! How could someone be so pretty?