~ three hours later~

Cars filled with the fighters coming to help started to arrive. Most of the fighters were men with a few women. There had to no more than ten women and they were all from one pack. None of the other packs sent women, but they wouldn't be here if they couldn't defend themselves.

Everything was set for the dinner prepared for there arrival. It took along time to prepare, but  there is more than enough to go around.

I waited with the rest of the pack holding Rosie and Anna and Chase next to me with Alex and Cayden. Alpha Suanders introduced himself and Susan first. Each pack was sent with the beta and instructed to follow are Alpha's command. Each of the betas introduced themselves however I was not paying much attention.

SInce there was so many weres we set up the food outside and the guests were served first then followed by the Alpha. We all sat and ate outside. I fed Rosie a bottle before eating any ot my own food. We ate and mingled with our guest.

I handed Rosie to Cayden so I could go in the house to use the bathroom.  I went used the one in mine and Cayden's room. When I was done I washed my hands before leaving the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom and was pinned up against the wall. Instantly I knew it was not Cayden and began to panick. I may wear Cayden's mark but he won't be able to sense my feelings or mind link until we are fully mated.

" Hey beautiful I have been watching you all night"

" Get off of me"

" No I get what I want and honey I want you" He whispered in my ear trying to be seductive but it just  made me want to puke.

" Please I have a mate"

" but your not fully mated"

" No, but I bare his mark"

" so your still not fully mated."

" Cayden Help" I screamed at the top of my lungs but the guy covered my mouth with his hands. I bit down on his hand causing him to yelp.

" Stupid bitch" He said slapping me across the face. The sting from the slap hurt and I couln't help, but let the tears stream down my face. Where was Cayden?

The guy dragged me to the bed and got ontop of me . I thrashed out and tried to get him off of me but it didn't work. He pinned me down. I shut my eyes the tears still flowing through my closed eye lids. I just wanted him to stop. I felt him lift up my shirt. Then next thing I know he was off of me and on the floor with a bloody nose. Brayden was there beating him senseless. He didn't stop until he was unconscious.

Then Brayden came over to me and pulled me into a hug. He rubbed my back telling me everything was ok and Cayden was on his way up that everything was going to be ok.

Seconds later Cayden was in the room. He looked like he was contemplating whether to kill the man lying unconsious on our floor or come comfort me. He chose the latter. He came and picked me up to carry me downstairs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed into his chest. He was so close, if Brayden hadn't come into the room. I stopped that thought he came into the room and thats all that mattered now. I was in my mates arms and safe. My sobbs started to quiet down. I barely noticed that we were downstairs in the livingroom. Cayden was sitting on the couch holding me. Rubbing my back and whispered loving words to me trying to get me to calm down.

I pulled my head away from his chest and looked up at him. He was looking at me with a mixture of fear, concern and anger. Wait why would he be looking at me with fear, I understand the concern, but why fear. He looked like he was holding back his own tears, but one escaped and slid down his face. I brought my hand up and wiped it away. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.