Your phone started ringing. You got started, making you jump slightly.

You scratched the back of your head, "jeez, is he calling me already?" You took out your phone and immediately paused.

Its an unknown number.

Your phone stopped ringing and you received a message. You gulped, checking the message.

unknown: answer the call

Your phone started ringing again. You hesitated to answer.

h-hello?:

:y/n? Is this you?

umm...who is this?

The man chuckled,

:its me, Park Jimin.

You chocked at his words.

J-Jimin? L-Like as in the Park Jimin..?:

:yeah, as in the Park Jimin from high school.

You froze. Your hands were sweating. Your heart was racing, you didn't know if this was a dream or not.

:hello?? Are you still there, y/n?

y-yeah, sorry I was just shocked that you called:

:hahaha, you didn't expect?

n-not in a million years:

:well, here we are now.

:anyways, I just wanted to call and--

b-before you say anything..do you mind answering me a question..?:

:sure, what is it?

how did you get my number..?:

:o-oh..hehe..funny story..

Jimin

"C-Crap, I took too many selfies. The others probably left." I started sprinting, not caring how strange it would look seeing a man running around the airport.

As I was running, I bumped into a muscular figure. I swore under my breath. I quickly got on my feet, doing a 90 degree bow.

"I am so so sorr--" I paused.

"J-Junyung?" My eyes widened. He got on his feet and looked at me. Until his eyes widened, "P-Park Jimi--" I quickly covered his mouth.

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards a quiet place. Nice and alone.

"S-Sorry if I dragged you here, I just didn't want attention." I apologized.

"T-That's fine, but what are you doing here at Korea?" He asked.

"Well, we came back because were finally getting settled here." I stated. He formed an o with his mouth, nodding.

"I hope I'm not wasting your time, by the way." He quickly shook his head, "oh no no, its fine."

"Soo..are you here alone?" His lips parted, "oh no, I mean, no??" I raised a brow.

"I'm with y/n--" he paused. "What's the matter?" I asked. He shook his head, "its nothing."

We both went silent until I remembered.

"I'm sorry to ask you so sudden, but my phone ran out of battery, do you mind if I can call someone on your phone?" He shook his head, "I don't mind at all."

He took out his phone and handed it to me. "Thanks," I gave him a smile. I took a few steps away and went on his contacts, looking for y/n's number.

I memorized it quickly and handed it back to him. "Thanks, man." Good thing he wasn't focusing on me.

y/n

s-so that's how you got my number..?:

:yup, sorry if you find it creepy

a little..:

The call went silent.

s-so..what did you want to ask?:

:oh, right. I almost forgot.

He cleared his throat.

:I want you to come to my party

-

lmao are the cliffhangers happening again?? idk