"Okay, I'll directly go to his house after 6 00 pm"

"But you get free at 4 00 pm right?" He sounded doubting

I sighed, "Listen Mr I am not a "whore" or "slut" that you usually call me with and even now you are doubting? Like seriously? I don't know why you call me Whore? Have you ever seen me with any guy?"

He looked at me coldly

"Huh, Just leave it. I'll be meeting Maha after my work". I said and left the room.

Shuja's PoV

"Huh, Just leave it. I'll be meeting Maha after my work." She said in bit rude manner and left.

Well She is right, I have no right to doubt upon her and who is she? No One. I just hate her for being my wife, I hate her for being in my life. She was Papa's doctor , wasn't it enough for her? bloody golddigger.

-------------------------------

"Asslam O Alaikum Shujaahhhhh..." Umair my best friend screams at top of his lungs.

"W.Salam but before entering my cabin you should knock" .I told to him coldly

"HA HA" he gave me dry laugh. "Very funny, it's my best friend's cabin so stop using that cold tone on me"

I chuckle hearing his sentence

"Well, Well. How's bhabhi?" He asked while making his way towards chair

"Bhabhi?" I gave him confused look

"Zara bhabhi, Jerk."

"Yeah she is fine, and I am not interested in her topic so just drop it off already" I ask him

"She is your wife Shujah, don't carry rage for her. it's so useless". He tries to explain.

"But I love Samaira, you know it right and moreover Zara is just a golddigger and nothing more."

"Yeah Samaira, the witch, the bitch, the actual golddigger." He replies sarcastically. 

"Ask him to SHUT UP, bloody a**hole." We realise it was samaira and looked at her.

"Wow , what I timing Samaira, you heard that I complimented you." Umair said enthusiastically

"Baby , listen to me." I said while getting up, umair always messes up.

"Baby, listen to me." Umair mimics my tone

Samaira gives him death glare and leaves cabin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

"Umair, stop laughing. You spoiled her mood." I said to him angrily

"Yeah now you have to go and say to her baby, sorry baby, I love you baby, baby baby baby. Fucking 28 year old baby. Anyways I am leaving." Umair walks out casually

don't know what his problem is, he doesn't likes samaira at all, they are always fighting and I am the one apologising. Anyways I need to go to her now , fucking 28 year old baby.

what did I say? Ohh God , this Umair. Astagfirullah.

Zara's POV

"Zee, aren't you hiding something? See, I can read your face , just tell me what's wrong."

"Oh God Maha, it's the same question you are asking since 1 hour and my answer is still same No, I am not hiding anything and everything's fine, nothing is wrong." I reply her smilingly

"Well, your smile..... " Maha tells

"What my smile?" I question

"Isn't guniune."  She completes her sentence.

"Maha, there's nothing wrong." I try to defend myself, how can she always catch my feelings, my inner feelings? it's so hard to lie to her but I can't tell about Shuja to her, she'll definitely kill shuja for being a Jerk.

"If you say so... "Maha replies, "Anyways you know I just found out that the boss of the company I am working for is best friend of Shuja bro."

"You mean Umair Jafry?" I questioned her while sipping my drink

"Yeah, Umair Jafry. Isn't it great we got same surnames, Like I am Maha jafry and he Umair jafry." Maha told

"Yeah that's a great coincidence, you guys share same surname. Why am I feeling that you......."

"I? what?" Maha questioned

"You admire him." I told her teasingly and felt her cheeks burning

"No way, He is my boss. Just a boss you know." Maha replied rolling her eyes.

"Yes, just a boss." I gave her wink.

"Just stop it already", Maha said grinning her teeth.

I laughed my heart out.

......

1st Chapter ends here ;) How did you find it? Gonna give you two amazing love couples. Excited? Maha and Umair.