Ch 22 - Rin-gotiating

Magsimula sa umpisa

~~~~~

And so without Akeno on your side the next morning you were up early. 7 AM was a good enough time to dress and cover your tracks. Planning to eat as you get there. Then 8 AM struck the clock and you were out of there. But left a note.

My Dearest Akeno,

I understand you may be upset with me. But I am unavailable due to a request assigned by Rias. Surely I hate the timing as well. But don't worry I have special plans for us Love. Rias and Asia will take care of you until then. Love you so ever much.

-(FN)

*Teleport*

To the center of town it had a stand to get an egg sandwich. Halfway through breakfast you were on the horn.

"Hello?"

< Morning Rook. >

"Morning Lady Rias."

< Akeno isn't up just yet. How's town so far? >

"It can warm up just a tad and that's about it. So what's the move?"

< Alrighty then. Head to Uyagi Gems downtown. Say you're from the House of Gremory and negotiate. He won't deny you. >

"Alright. Take care of her for me while I'm gone. I miss her."

< I will. Till then. Best of luck although doubtful you'll need it. >

*Click*

Welp. Time to get to business. Although very concerned about her waking up and barging in on an empty room............. Why do I feel a shiver? Ahhhhh crap...

~~~~~

Akeno was speed walking across the hall. Who could blame her? She missed you. She opened the door.

"Daddy I missed you so........... huh?" Confused she ran to your bed where you left the note. "So he was going to leave whether if I was angry or not. Uuuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhh! Hmph. Jerk."

Rias was right by the door with a tea cup and plate in her hands. She was just watching preggo turn into a whirlwind.

"My. You alright Akeno?"

"You gave him a job last night?"

"Yes. That's why he was in my room. Except the time I remembered I was already half undressed and sat on my bed. He didn't even look at me."

"Really? At that bod of yours? I mean look at me. I've gained five kilos."

"Akeno I think you'll be all belly. Don't sweat it. And yes he turned away. And I asked him to be up and out by 8 AM. And until his return I offer my assistance alongside Asia."

"That sounds great. But I miss my man." Truly I do. I'm needy after last night. My lover couldn't give me the cuddles and rubs I want. Maybe something else too.

Asia enters the room with Issei. They both smile at the sight.

"C'mon Akeno time to relax." Smiled Asia.

"And we're all here to assure that." Issei winked.

"See Akeno. You're in hands." Rias assured.

"I guess I can wait for him. Let's go."

~~~~~

Downtown on your end was getting busy since it was a weekday. And it was starting to become more downscale. A dirty alleyway with a stray cat picking through a trash bag, a pawnshop with people loaning their jewelry for half it's weight in what the metal is worth, and the smell of the air less clean.