Worried

Sorry that I haven't been uploading a lot, I'm too focused on my other story and because I hit writers block. So this whole part is going to be the parents P.O.V, sorry that it's really short anyway let's get on to the story

~Stoick~

Im really worried about Hiccup it's been two days since I haven't seen him, I looked in his bed room and found Toothless but my son wasn't there. I have send out search parties 2 days ago but they found nothing, I have been ignoring my chiefing duties and have locked myself in my room. Gobber has been telling me to get out and about but I just ignore him so he has been filling in for me and he's been terrible at it literally.

~Ingrid~

As I was entering Astrid's room to tell her some news I saw that she wasn't there so I decided to go see if she had taken StormFly for a flight. I went outside to the stables that linked to our house and I saw StormFly sleeping peacefully I wonder where she could of gone. I went around the village asking if anyone had seen her but they hadn't. I decided to ask her friends so I went over to them who were talking.

"Hey guys have you seen Astrid" I asked starting to get worried.

"No Miss Ingrid we haven't since the celebration."

"Oh ok, bye."

I left Astrid's friends to continue what they were doing I was still worried about her where could she of gone.