S.Coups // Forever

You woke up early in the morning to get ready for the day. You normally don't wake up early, but today was a special day. It was you and your boyfriend, S.Coup's anniversary. You squealed in glee and headed for the restroom to wash up. After washing up, you started to pick an outfit. "Should I go for something formal or half-formal?" You said to yourself as you stared at your wardrobe. You decided to go for full formal. After an hour, you finally got the perfect outfit. It was a beautiful, lacey, black dress. You finally dressed and wore black heels to go along with the dress. Finally, you did your makeup and wore some accessories. "Perfect," you said, as you looked at the mirror. You walked to the hair salon near your house, while all other guys stared at you. They blushed because of how pretty you were. You giggled and walked inside the salon. The owner who was your mom's friend looked at you in shock. "Honey~ You look so pretty today!" She said in awe. "Thank you so much!"you replied while giving her a hug. She smiled and asked how you want your hair styled. "Um.. I would like to get some elegant curls," (idek) you said. She smiled and sat you down at a seat. After finishing your hair, she squealed. "You're so pretty!! OMG!!" She yelled while hugging you. You blushed and thanked her so much. When leaving, she waved at you and you smiled back. You headed to the destination of the date, which was a restaurant near an amusement park. You waited in front of the door, while you watched people bungee jumping. You shivered in fright while watching each of them jump off. Suddenly, you saw a familiar figure standing at the edge of the tower to jump off. "Is that S.Coups?!" You said while your eyes grew two times larger. He stared at you back from far away and smiled. You cheered and waved your hands at your boyfriend. You saw him get something out of his pocket. It was a banner that said, "Y/N, Will you be with me forever?" And he took out another banner that said, "Will you marry me?" He finally, took a out a box with a ring inside and presented it to you. The crowd awed as they saw your boyfriend's proposal. You teared up and nodded. He put the banners and ring back in his pocket (how did  he even fit all of that in his pocket lmao) and jumped off. You cried from happiness and covered your eyes as the eye makeup washed off. You cried for a while until you felt a pair of arms hug you. You looked up to see your boyfriend smiling at you. He wiped off your tears and you tried to push him away. "Seungcheol-ah.. my  makeup.." You said while trying to cover your face. He pushed your hand away from face and patted your head. "It's okay~ you are pretty either way" he said. You smiled and hugged him. He got his ring and put the ring on your finger. "I love you, Y/N," he said while wiping off more of your tears. You smiled back and kissed him. "I love you too~" you said while looking at him.

I'm sorry if my imagines are getting shorter..I am pretty busy studying during the summer too so i never make them long.. :*(