The8 // Mistletoe

You bumped into a bunch of people trying to walk through the city of Hongdae. It was very crowded and cold because it was that time of the year, Christmas.You saw a stand for cotton candy and rushed over there like a little child. "One cotton candy please." You said while you widened your eyes to see your old friend The8 from the other side staring at you. You payed for your cotton candy and was about to leave thinking he doesn't remember you, but you heard him calling, "Y/n, Let's talk~" You turned around and smiled and followed him. He took you to his favorite cafe. As soon as you walked into the cafe you smelled a pleasing aroma of coffee. He told you that he will order Hot Chocolate for you and you nodded and found a seat near a window. A few minutes later, he came with two hot chocolate in his hand while smiling. You received the hot chocolate layered with soft and delicate whip cream and closed your eyes while smelling the warm hot chocolate. "So y/n, how have you been doing?" The8 said while taking a sip of his hot chocolate. You smiled and replied, "I have been doing well and you?" "I have been busy here and there since I am debuting this month, but I have also been doing well." He said. After that, you and The8 have been talking for a long time. You realized the time was pretty late and was leaving the cafe with The8. You were so happy that you didn't notice a bump near the front door and was about to trip, until he grabbed you and picked you up. "Are you okay, y/n?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." You went up looking above realising that there was a mistletoe. You stared at it widening your eyes. The8 was confused and look at where you were looking. He blushed and giggled. You and The8 stared at each other while The8 was leaning in to kiss you. You smiled and closed the gap between the lips. You felt him smiling during the kiss. You stopped the kiss and interwhined your hands with his while walking into the bright city of Hongdae filled with glimmering Christmas lights. "So, I guess you are my gift for Christmas." He said while blushing. You replied, "Yup, I got a boyfriend for Christmas~" You both giggled and continued walking.

*cringes and explodes* god this one was so cheesy :S