Seungkwan // Sunshine

As (y/n) walked down the path to her small house she sighed. It has been a tough day. You got tired and decided to sit on a bench to cool off. You looked through your messages and frowned. You told yourself that you would never cry today, but the tears wouldn't stop.

The messages read:

Eunwoo: (Y/n), Lets break up.

You: Wait... what?? Eunwoo oppa.. stop lying to me please..

Eunwoo: I'm Sorry (y/n), but I think this is the right choice for the both of us.. Bye..

You: ... WHAT??... OPPA!!

"my love😘" has left the chatroom.

Your tears changed from rain drops to two huge waterfalls. "I thought this was love?!! Why did he break up with me?!" you shouted as you made a fist with your hand and started pounding your chest. You fell off the bench and started crying even more.

All of a sudden, you heard a delightful voice coming closer and closer. The song sang by the person was "Say Yes" by Seventeen. You loved that song so much.

You slowly turned your head to the side. It was Boo Seungkwan, your first love. Your tears and time stopped at that very moment. It seemed so beautiful to be true. It felt like a Korean Drama.

Seungkwan grabbed your hand and hugged you tightly, not letting you go. You started crying even more on his shoulder. He patted your head and comforted you while he continued to sing. You felt comforted and safe in his strong arms. His dark chocolate colored hair was softly blown by the wind while he gave you a soft and sweet smile. He was so beautiful.

(Few hours later..)

"HAHAHAHAHA" You were finally laughing out loud. Seungkwan turned on songs from famous girl groups and started dancing to them and you couldn't help but laugh. He was way too adorable. You saw sweat dripping from his soft, brown bangs. You stopped him and wiped his sweat off with the handkerchief that Eunwoo gave you.

You didn't realize it was from Eunwoo until Seungkwan stopped you. Seungkwan got the handkerchief and threw it into the trashcan. You were shocked. He stood up tall and cleared his parched throat. You sat on the bench and stared at him puzzled.

"I declare (y/n) as my one and only girlfriend. I agree to never hurt her feelings or leave her" He shouted really loudly for the whole world to hear. You giggled and said back, "I also declare to be Seungkwan's one and only girlfriend and I shall never hurt my dear boyfriend's feeling nor leave him."

"Pinky promise" Seungkwan declared. You grinned and putted your thumb and index fingers together with his, sealing the deal. He kissed your hand and grabbed your hand. His hand was so warm, just like his heart. You gently placed your head on Seungkwan's shoulder and slowly walked back home with him.

sorry I haven't been updating this book and my other books :( I have been very busy moving states and I will continue writing the imagines , chat room, and the Dino fanfic this summer. Be excited!! :)