S.Coups // My Prince

You woke up to the sound of a dish cracking. "What's going on?" you thought as you walked to the kitchen. You saw S.Coups frantically picking up the sharp,broken pieces of the broken dish. You gasped and was about to walk and pick up the dishes with him, but he stopped you. "Stay back, (Y/N)! I don't want my princess to get hurt!" You walked back and watch him pick up the dishes worried.

You suddenly heard your phone go off and peeked over to see what is was until.... "AISSHHHH" You heard. You got shocked and sprinted behind the counter. Seungcheol's hand was covered in bright, red blood. "OPPA!!" You screamed as you rushed over to Coups. "Gwenchana~ (it's okay~)" he said giving you a huge smile. You started getting upset. "HOW IS THAT OKAY? OPPA, YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL!! I WILL GET THE MEDICAL KIT, YOU STAY PUT!!" You screamed as you rushed to get the medical kit. "Noo it-" he got cut off as he watched you rush to get the kit.

You came back with the kit. "Come on." You said as you grabbed his wrist and took him to the couch carefully. You cleaned up the blood and putted some medication on the cut. While you were putting the bandage around his hand, he lifted your head and gazed into your eyes. "O-Oppa.. wae.. (why..)" you questioned. He pushed your face towards his and gave you a sweet kiss. You got shocked and stopped the kiss. "OPPA YOU SCARED ME!" You shouted. He giggled and patted your head. You fixed the bandage on his hand and gave him pouty lips. "Aigoo, my cute princess doesn't seem like the princess." He said. You got confused and questioned what he just stated. He replied, "My (Y/N), seems like the prince because she is always the one saving me instead of me being the one saving her." You giggled and said, "Go and rest up, princess Seungcheol. I will clean this because I do not want your fragile hands getting more cut" He sighed and replied, "Okay, prince (Y/N), I shall go sleep till someone wakes me up with a sweet kiss." You smiled as he walked towards the bedroom.