Woozi // Secret

Requested by: dragonk321

(Flashback)

"Aerin will you be my girlfriend?" Woozi confessed. Aerin's pupil grew two times large as she gazed at him. "W-woozi I would love to, but I'm scared," Aerin replied in fear. Woozi questioned Aerin, "What do you mean?" Aerin sighed and confessed, "I sincerely love you, but anti-fans can attack me any moment when they find out..." "Don't worry, Aerin.. I will protect you no matter what," Woozi said pulling her into an embrace. Aerin's tears streamed down her face."I love you," Aerin said while bursting into tear. "I love you too, Aerin," Woozi said tenderly.

(Present)

"Pledis entertainment confirmed that Woozi and a fellow classmate, Aerin are dating," a magazine article said. Aerin read the news and closed her in eyes from fear. Woozi walked gently to Aerin without knowing the news. "Jagiya~ What are you up to?" He asked kindly. He looked at her pale, lifeless face and frowned. "Are you okay, jagi?" Woozi asked while patting her back. He noticed her phone and picked it up reading the article. "...Aerin," Woozi called. "Yes.... oppa?" Aerin replied. Woozi went towards Aerin and sat down next to her comforting her. "Don't you remember what I said? I will protect you no matter what," Woozi said smiling from ear to ear. Aerin sobbed and hugged Woozi feeling his support. "I believe in you... don't worry, oppa," Aerin said assuringly. Woozi gave Aerin a hug back while his soft lips touched her cheek wet from tears. 

As the days went on, Aerin got threatening letters sent to her mail boxes and her desk was always written with hateful words and profanity. Sometimes a certain group of girls always attempted to trip her or embarrass her in front of the whole class. The group consisted of three girls: Jang Shinjeong (leader of the group) and two other girls which were her assistants-- Jung Jiyoon and Kim Nara. Aerin believed that they were the ones sending the letters and writing on her desk.

One day, Aerin casually walked back home humming to "Q&A" by Seventeen (ft. Ailee), until she felt a presence of someone following her from behind. When she turned around, she saw no trace of human, so she continued walking. Suddenly, she felt a someone grab her arm and pull her into a dark alleyway. Aerin screeched but the kidnapper covered her mouth with a towel which had a peculiar scent to it. Slowly, Aerin felt her eyes shutting and she soon collapsed onto the cold, concrete ground. 

When Aerin gained her conscious again. Her body was trapped into a chair with a rope tightly tied around her whole body. She felt her chin being lifted up. The anonymous person wore a mask to hide her identity. The assistants in the back were also wearing the same mask around their face. "Wh-" Aerin started talking, but she felt a strong slap on her right cheek and became speechless. "Shh. I know you are confused. I will just get to the point... you stole my oppa!!! Do you know who that OPPA is?" The anonymous girl asked aggressively. The voice sounded very familar, but Aerin kept silent. The girl finally took off her mask. At the same time, her assistants also removed their masks. Aerin gasped. It was same group of girls that always bullied her at school. "W-O-O-Z-I, WOOZI OPPA!!" Shinjeong screamed into Aerin's ear. Aerin flinched by the sudden, loud noise. "Your 'oppa' is nobody else's but mine," Aerin stated confidently. "...Well, I guess it's time for you to say farewell to your boyfriend. Sweet dreams~," Shinjeong said evilly. Jiyoon and Nara handed her an ax as they smirked at Aerin. Shinjeong raised her ax in the air and Aerin closed her eyes knowing what was coming. 

"O-oppa!" Shinjeong yelped. Aerin heard the girl screech and slowly opened her eyes again. She noticed a figure run up to her. "Aerin!! Thank god you're safe!" Woozi said hugging her. Aerin cried as she felt the familiar warmth of her boyfriend. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS??!! ARE YOU GUYS MENTALLY INSANE??!!" Woozi shouted furiously. "O-o-oppa.. we just didn't want anyone taking you away from us," the sasaeng fans responded feeling guilty. "WELL, YOU GUYS ARE CLEARLY NOT TRUE FANS. STOP THIS AND GO AWAY OR ELSE I'M CALLING THE POLICE," Woozi stated sternly. The girls quickly ran away and wailed as they did so. As soon as they left, Woozi let Aerin free from the ropes and kissed her. His soft lips melted into her mouth as she kissed back. "Next time I'm going to have to walk you back home... it's way too dangerous for you to go by yourself," Woozi said putting his hand on his cheek wiping her tears away. Aerin smiled and caressed Woozi's left cheek. "You worry too much~ Come on I'm sleepy oppa," she said. Woozi grabbed Aerin's hand and walked her back home giving his signature, cute smile. 

Sorry I was very late with your request :( I was busy studing for multiple tests and finals ugh.. Anyways I hope you liked it and thanks for reading <3 dragonk321

- Lisa L <3