Hoshi // The Show

February 13, 2016, it was Valentine's day. You were anticipated on what your boyfriend Hoshi would prepare for you. You blushed as you kept thinking about him touching his lips with yours. Your boredem started to kill you. It was 9:00 AM and you decided to face call him.

"No Answer." the screen said. You scratched your head and estimated that he must be sleeping. At that moment, you heard your stomach growl, pleading for food. You decided to make something simple thinking Hoshi would buy you a fancy dinner later.

After you ate and finished your chores it was 5:00PM. You decided to shoot him a call again. He again, didn't answer. You started getting very impatient and sent him a quick message saying, "Hoshi oppa, where are you?" After you sent the message, you decided to pick out clothes to wear for this special.

{9:00 PM}

You repeatedly checked your phone hoping to see a missed call or a message, but there was nothing... NOTHING. You then, got furious and started to run to his dorm. "KIM HOSHI, I'M GONNA FREAKING RIP YOU INTO PIECES" You yelled through your gritted teeth. As you marched upstairs to Seventeen's dorm you felt an arm tug you from behind. "LET ME GO!!" You yelled in fear. The person tied your arms and putted a blindfold over your eyes. You cried for help, but nobody was there to help.

You felt yourself getting pushed into a small car and driven away. Silent tears started streaming down your covered eyes. A few minutes later you heard the car come to a stop and the doors open. The person that kidnapped you started leading you to a dark place. You did not know where it was, but it seemed very dark.

That's when you saw a light through your blindfold and heard "Confession Song" by GOT7. Someone then untied your blindfold. You noticed that it was an empty theater that was used for musicals and performances.

You saw someone come up from the curtains. It was Hoshi. Your eyes widened. Hoshi started dancing cutely and did flips while smiling widely. You weren't happy or sad just amazed. The lights started to dim and you saw Hoshi walking to you.

You felt tears of happiness streaming out of your messed up face from all the crying and screaming. Hoshi hugged you and kneeled in front of you as he slowly took a miniature box from his pocket. "(Y/N), Will you marry me?" He said. You slowly nodded your head as Hoshi placed the ring on your finger. "It's...it's.. beautiful" you said while crying. He wiped your tears. "Sorry for not saving you, my princess" He said petting your petite head. You sniffled and cried more while he stroked your head. "I guess I could kiss you now right?" he asked. You replied "Nope, only I can~" you said as you kissed his lips. You felt him put his arms around your waist while you both tasted salty tears of joys from your eyes.

Okay this doesn't sound like Hoshi at all I'm so done right now. 👋