Woozi // Kid

"Hey boys and girls~ Today we will be having a new student. He came all the way from Seoul, Korea!" Your teacher said as you saw a small figure walk into the room.

The student saw the student up close and cracked up laughing. "Wtf, He is so short~" one of them teased. You felt bad for him. The teacher got mad and said to stop making fun of him. "So, introduce yourself, new student~" the teacher told the student. "My name is Lee Woozi.." he said sounding unhappy. You frowned because you felt really bad for him.

The teacher told him to sit next you. He sat beside you awkwardly. "Hi Woozi!" You said while grinning at him. His frown turned into a small smile and he greeted you back.

After class, the teacher called you and Woozi up. The teacher said to tour Woozi around the school. You were lazy, but you felt a lightbulb light up in your head.

"If I tour him, then I get to miss half of the class" you thought in your head while a grin was appearing on your face.

"Sure teacher!" You said happily. The teacher let you off with Woozi. You toured him from upper level to lower lever slowly, so that you could waste class time.

You saw Woozi turning tired and kind of dozing off. An idea popped into your head. You smirked and flicked his forehead to get his attention back. His eyes widened and he rubbed the part he got flicked. "Owwww.." he said. You giggled and he smirked.

He went up to you and whispered into your ear, " Time for revenge~" You got scared, so you ran away. You were trying to get away from him, but you had horrible stamina. He chased you down and grabbed your wrist.

He flicked your forehead really hardly and laughed. You pouted and put on a face like Grumpy Cat's. You then, realized that you were shorter than him.

"You are shorter than me!!" Woozi said taunting you. You blushed and covered your red cheeks.

"Let's go back to class now.." you said taking a step away from him. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug.

"You are so cute~" Woozi said while hugging you. You blushed more and turned into a cherry. "Um.. now...you are going too far.. we just met..." you said while coughing.

He replied, "Sorry you are just so cute..."

"I-it's okay let's go back before a teacher catches us messing around." You said while turning around.

You smiled looking like a dork and he followed you back to class.