Dino // My Cute Dinosaur

"RAWRRRRRR" you heard as you were setting up breakfast. You rolled your eyes and ignored the obnoxious sound while cooking. Then, you felt someone poking you annoyingly. You turned around seeing Lee Chan wearing a dinosaur onesie grinding his teeth and making strange noises. You laughed and hit his back lightly.

"Stop being so childish" you said as he started doing it more. He yelled in a high-pitched tone, "NO!" You face-palmed yourself and stated that you were the same age as him. He then smiled at you slyly and replied, "Then you should be joining me.." You ignored him again until you felt a hand pushing you away from the stove. "Hey! Stop!" You yelled in annoyance. All of a sudden, he shoved a bright, green dinosaur costume commanding you to change into it.

5 minutes later..
You groaned while coming out of the restroom. The childish, Lee Chan squealed, acting as if he has seen a celebrity for the first time. "I swear Lee Chan, I'm just gonn-" Lee Chan interrupted you giving you a kiss. When he backed away from the kiss, you blushed and looked to the ground startled. " (y/n) , you look so cute in that costume, please be my cute dinosaur.. forever." He said as he handed out a bouquet of vibrant, red roses. You smiled widely and accepted the roses as you smiled. He gave you a tight hug and opened the window and screamed, "(y/n) IS MY GIRLFRIENDDDD!!!" You blushed even more and turned into a ripe apple slapping his back.