11

Jake wasn't staying long. The two runaways caught him just as he was packing his belongings, to fly back to Sweden in order to spend some time with his parents. He had stayed in Switzerland for about four months with extended family after their honey moon at a ski resort, him and his partner both wanted to go back to their homes to see family.
So Jake was unsure what Jesse and his friend would do now.
He was in his kitchen, drying up a few glasses. Jake looked the counter to the living room. His cousin seemed pretty organised, and his parents were fine with him traveling, so he wondered... maybe they could go to Stockholm with him, to meet his partner, and say hello to the family.
Gosh, Jake really missed Jesse, they had some great times in the summer.
Now they could have an even better time. Jesse was 18, after all - at least, he looks it. Although, his friend does look a bit younger. Anyway. They could always just buy at a restaurant.

"Do you kids wanna come to Stockholm?"
"I think that would be a grand idea." Jesse said.
They both had passports, after all, fake and well forged, but they had them all the same. It would be lovely to go to Sweden.
"Yeah, we'd totally love that." Kristen said. Smiling.
They were about to go to the land of Spotify and renewable energy. Kristen looked forward to it.