6

Jesse furrowed his brows. His back and neck were, obviously, aching after his nap, although that wasn't what he was bothered about - the plane was still flying, but what seemed to be their destination, seemed to be a mountainous area with heaps of snow, and what's more odd, they seem to be nearing the ground.

"That's weird." Jesse put his hand on his neck, rubbing it to ease the tension. He turned to Kristen, who had earphones on.
"Kris." He said, then whistled to get her attention, as Kristen ignored his first call. "How long have we been flying?"
"Um, about eight hours, actually, I was gonna ask you about that - how long was this flight supposed to be?"
They both realised something is probably wrong. They tried to get the air hostess's attention, but both were too socially awkward (Jesse less so, but still awkward enough) to call her over.

Instead, they just waited it out.

"It's nothing, we're probably just passing over China or something. China's cold, and it has mountains." Kristen said.
Jesse was sat by the window, so he could see clearer. He wasn't exactly a class A geographer, but sure, those glaciers could belong to China. Whatever, what he wants now is just to get to Thailand and begin their holiday, there's no use in worrying when there's nothing to worry about. Maybe they just took a short cut, or Jesse slept a lot longer than he thought he did, but what ever it is, the flight just seemed a few hours early, as it not been another half hour when the flight announcement announced that they will be landing in a short while.

So, Jesse closed his eyes, and passed the time with some more sleep.