Quest Rewards: +100EXP, +2INT, +2WIS

Before she could ask another question, brimming with curiosity, they reached the library and then left the young Tamako at her own devices to explore. Sunagakure's public library was probably more secure that the entire orphanage, with it's Chunin librarian and Jonin head staff.

Bookshelves filled with massive scrolls that were labeled. Two huge bookshelves filled with labels such as chakra, a extensive looking shelf with history and a sectioned off part of the library for shinobi. Tamako, on her tippy toes, glanced over that section with gleaming eyes but was ultimately scared off when an off-duty chunin raised his eyebrows at her.

After scurrying off to the civilian section, she wandered around before finding a few books on chakra, academy-leveled ones to be precise. How convenient that they were write splat by the entrance. Propaganda most likely. A few talked about the appropriate age to start working on chakra, others applied practical usage of chakra into civilian daily life such as exerting a small amount of chakra to mix batter more efficiently. Honestly, she was pretty surprised in how in-depth they went.

Shrugging, Tamako slammed the book shut and placed it back where she'd found it and scanned the books once again. Dragging her small, chubby, hands across each book, Tamako skimmed through the titles, abruptly stopping when a blue window popped out of nowhere and assaulted her vision.

[You have found a Skill Book]

[Would you like to learn?]

Huh? What did I touch..? 

Tamako's thoughts trailed off as her eyes snaked down to her arm back to a hand lightly grasping a book labeled, Rock Climbing.

Rock climbing? Like Tree Climbing? It would make sense since they're literally no trees in the desert...

Tamako shrugged at her thought and tapped 'yes', backing up quickly when the book suddenly went into flames before degrading into nothingness.

DING!

[You have learned Rock Climbing!]

Rock Climbing (Passive) Level: 1 EXP: 0.00%

-You are now able to comprehend the basic concepts of walking vertically up any surface with resistance.

So if I touch a skill book, I'm able to learn it without any problems... I call hacks.

Tamako grinned at her thoughts, as knowledge slowly filtered out through her head. Her mind slowly bending as the principles of gathering chakra into a molasses-like state in an even layer could glue herself onto a surface. There were more pratical applications that just rock climbling, she could glue a kunai to her foot and launch it with a single kick.

At least, theoretically.

With newfound excitement, she dragged her small fingers across another bookshelf, looking for another window and beaming when one popped in her face.

[You found a Skill Book]

[Would you like to learn?]

Without any hesitation, Tamako quickly tapped the 'yes' before a red window assaulted her view with an error sign.

ERROR!