Chapter 13

"Thinking about the thing outside your door is scary."

°•°

I pulled out my fruit snacks from my pockets and started eating them. "Man, I'm hungry."

I finished them and called Ayo again. No answer.

Again and again I called his phone. "Baby, pick up please." I cried.

"There's a rapist bitch chasing me, I'm getting hallucinations, you're missing, and I'm gonna kill myself." I said to myself.

You know, death is a perfect option.

I raised my eyebrow. "Who said that?"

I told you you're being stalked.

"Shut the hell up!" I screamed.

They're gonna kill Ayo.

By this point I was on the floor, shaking and crying. "Just take me instead." I whispered.

Go kill yourself.

I sniffed and wiped my tears. "I will."

Upstairs.

I walked upstairs and saw a little trap door that leads to the roof.

Going outside, I stood on the roof looking down. "Damn, that's pretty high." I laughed to myself.

Do it.

I hate everything. They have Ayo. I don't even know who "they" is. I wanna die. There's no point in staying alive now.

What's better than jumping off? Letting your head crack and bleed out? Feeling as if you deserve the pain you're getting. I sure do deserve it.

I'm a shit boyfriend. Everything is my fault. People ain't gotta see my shit face no more. Imma feel better wherever I end up.

I took a step closer to the edge. I felt a few tears stoll down my face as I smiled.

"Well, this is it." I whispered to myself. I jumped down.

The last thing I heard, were people screaming at me, not to jump.

Then, I blacked out.

°•°

Ended this short on
purpose, and yall can
see why😏