Chapter 14*

"Mental people have their own type of fun. It's called Insanity." **

°•°

Ayleo Bowles

Finally, I'm out of this shit jail cell they call a room.

I walked downstairs to the nice ass living room. A girl with stitches around her face looked at me and bit her lip.

Thafuck? Do I know you? Uhh I think the fuck not.

"Come sit, Ayleo." I heard Kyari call, from the kitchen.

"Aight. Whatchu' gone do?" I asked while walking over to the kitchen.

I looked down and saw I had no shirt but my pants was on.

"Who put my pants on?" I asked, trying not to curse, and start any problems.

Kyari walked over to hand me some water. I said thanks and started drinking the water. "Michelle did."

I dropped the glass and choked on the water while it spilled. "Michelle?!"

She nodded and came into the kitchen. I looked down and saw glass and water everywhere.

"Shit. I'm sorry, I'll clean it up." I said picking up the glass.

Kyari and Michelle laughed. "Nah, I got it." Kyari said going to clean it up.

When Kyari was out of the kitchen, Michelle walked over to me.

I have to say, she's pretty sexy, even with the stitches, but she's a bitch mane. Plus I love my Tator.

Michelle started to trace my two tattoos above my chest.

(Are they lobster tattoos? Ion know man)

"You're still so fuckin' sexy." She said rubbing down to my
V-line. "I wonder if yo' dick is still big too."

I raised my arms to push her but I didn't, Ian tryna' start no drama.

She was putting her hands in my pants as I just stared at her. She definitely got thicker. Her body was sexy, but it didn't turn me on.

Just as she was about to pull my dick out, Kyari came in he room, and Michelle moved quickly.

"What yall doing?" Kyari asked, looking clueless.

Michelle shook her head. "Nothing."

I felt the tension rise as Michelle and Kyari glared at each other. "Imma go...watch T.V." I said walking out.

As I sat down on their couch, I heard them arguing.

"Bitch, he's mine, fuck you touching him for?" Kyari yelled, pushing Michelle.

"Look, we don't like each other but we teamed up for a reason. When Mateo's dead, Ayo finna be so sad, that he comes running to one of us. Which will be me, bitch." Michelle pushed Kyari back.

Fuck they mean 'when Mateo's dead'?

I turned on the T.V. and it went to the news. Why always the news, Ian old.

"Breaking news! 18 year old dancer, Mateo Bowles, jumped from Hype Arts Dance Studio. It seems hes been going though severe depression. He now resides at Good Samaritan. Bowles has an older brother, Ayleo Bowles, another dancer, but is no where to be found. If you find any trace of Ayleo, contact this number. Mateo is in critical condition. We'll be praying for him."

"Are you fuckin' kidding me?" I whispered wiping my tears away.

Michelle came over to hug me. "I'm sorry-"

I pushed her off and stood. "Fuck yall!" I stormed into the room they gave me and locked myself in there.

I held my head in my arms. "How did life get to this?"

°•°

There's a 75%
chance I'm making a
4th book.