Chapter 3

"I was a veteran, before I was a teenager."
~MJ

°•°

"AYO!" I yelled for Ayo.

He came running in, tripping on himself. "Why you so damn clumsy." I said rolling over while laughing.

"Nigga you seein' things. Anyway, whatchu' want." He jumped on me and kissed the tip of my nose.

"First of, I want you to get the fuck off me, your like 965 pounds." I said pulling his dreads, not too hard.

"Nah I'm good." He said hugging me.

"Whatever. I'm horny. Lemme suck your dick. Like right now." I said getting up and grabbing his dick.

"Nah the fuck we gotta get ready. We gon' practice." He shoved my hand away.

Ayo turned away from me and it looked like he was trying to fix something.

I took a peek and this nigga was tryna' hide his boner.

I laughed quietly and went to lock the door.

🚨Not really a sex scene but hey its dirty🚨

"Nigga what you do that f-" I cut him off by kissing him.

I kept kissing his lips while pushing him up against the wall. "The fuck? Teo stop playin'." He said trying to push me away.

This nigga should know, when I'm horny there ain't no stopping me.

"Shh." I hushed him and rubbed his dick. He groaned and tried moving my hand.

(Groaning is like the boy version of moaning right? Because I wanna write moan but it don't feel right😭)

"Boy if you don't stop moving my hand." I said kissing his neck.

I moved down to his pants. I pulled them down along with his boxers and a fuckin' monster brick type ish popped out.

My mouth was hanging open. "Nigga why is this so damn long am big, you finna kill me with this."

He laughed. "Then nigga put it back in my pants."

I shook my head. "Nice try imma still suck it tho."

Now how the fuck am I finna suck this brick?

I shrugged and grabbed it. I licked his tip slowly. (Yall don't even understand the level of cringe I'm on)

"Fuck Teo, stop." He groaned.

I licked it again and put some more of him in my mouth. "Teo please...s-stop." He stuttered.

I began to put his whole dick in my mouth and I sucked on it.

I kept sucking on it while rubbing my hands all up on it.
"F-Fuck." He threw his head back.

"Do you really want me to stop?" I asked, giving him a handjob.

He started to sweat. "N-No."

"Okay then." I said as I continued to suck on his dick. "Shit Mateo!" He groaned loudly then came in my mouth. I swallowed it all up and put his dick back in his pants.

"Shit I'm still hard." Ayleo said laughing. I laughed with him as he fixed his.....problem.

We came out of the room to go to practice and everyone looked at us with smirks.

"AH FUCK TEO! YEAH JUST LICK IT RIGHT THERE." Zaya said sucking an imaginary dick.

Everyone started laughing as I hit him in the head. "The nigga was giving me a massage so chill." Ayleo said winking at me.

I blushed. "Yeah, massage. Whatever let's go."

We all left but before I exited the room, I saw a figure outside the hotel window, staring at me.

I blinked and it was gone.

"Im tripping."

°•°

I wanted a sex scene
in the night during Ayo's
party😏

I owe Insecuritess an update.
Because I HELPED her with
a chapter of her book😏😏