Chapter 4

"Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There's a movie theater."
~MJ

°•°

"Yall ready?" Renz asked turning on the music. We all said yeah and started practicing.

We were practicing mad hard until I saw a flash of light come from one of the windows so I looked out of it.

There was spmeone in all black staring at me again. I got so distracted that I tripped and fell.

"Bro, come on we go on tonight!" Zaya yelled at me.

I ignored everyone and got up off the floor, looking at the window.

There was no one there.

"Aye, baby you good?" Ayleo asked me. Everyone stopped and looked at me worried.

I shook my head rapidly. "N-No."

They're coming after you.

"NO! NO ONE'S COMING! SHUT UP!" I screamed.

Might as well kill yourself right now.

"SHUT UP I WANT EJ!" I grabbed my hair sliding down the wall.

Everyone rushed over to me. "Aye man stop playing, you getting us worried as fuck." Kumo said pulling my hands from my hair.

They're gonna take Ayo from you, he doesn't love you anymore.

I got up and punched a hole in the wall. "I'll pay for it." I mumbled before leaving.

"We should just practice at the hotel. Ian tryna get sued." I heard Malik say.

°•°

As soon as we got to the hotel I ran to my room locking the door.

I collapsed on the bed feeling guilty. I'm ruining Ayo's birthday. He's worried about me when today should be amazing for him.

That's why he doesn't love you anymore.

I started to cry while rocking myself. "S-Shut up. He l-loves
m-me." I whispered.

I heard the doorknob jiggle. "Mateo, open the door! Please!" It was Ayo.

I needed him right now so I rushed to open the door. Before I opened it I made sure to wipe away all my tears.

"Hey babe." I said pulling him in and hugging him. He locked the door behind him.

He lifted my head up by putting his finger under my chin. "Why you cryin'?"

I looked into his dark brown eyes. I started to tear up so I lowered my head.

"I wasn't." I said quietly.

I head Ayo chuckle and he picked up my head again. Then he kissed me.

"Lie again." He held me tighter.

"Well." I felt the tears coming. "I'm ruining your birthday. You're worrying about me when you should be having fun. I shouldn't be apart of your day if I'm ruining it."

It was quiet. Ian telling him about the notes and my head demon. He finna worry more.

He smashed his lips on mine and grabbed my waist. I put my arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss.

We broke away and he put his forehead on mine.

"Let's go kill baby, okay?" He whispered real quiet. "Okay. I love you." I said.

"I love you more."

°•°

Ion know when the sex scene
gone be, prolly the chapter after
the next, or in the next chapter.
I know this a fake story, but they
relationship is sooo cute😍😭