Chapter 2

^I have an addiction to that song
"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be loved."
~MJ

°•°

"Tour time!" I said skipping like a little girl. Ayleo smacked me upside my head. "Stop wit' allat girly shit."

I laughed and looked at him.

He was wearing all black. Black bape hoodie, black jeans and black Timberlands.

My husband was looking like a snack.

Ayleo kissed me and said, "I know I do."

I blushed and hid my face. "I said that out loud. The fuck is wrong with me."

Ayo moved my hands and smashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We kept kissing until we heard the front door open.

"OOU LOVE BIRDS!" Kumo screamed. I pulled away from the kiss and pushed him.

"Nigga why you gotta be so damn loud?" I saw everyone else come in.

"Aw fuck did I miss them kiss?" Malik came in and jumped on my couch.

"Yes Nigga now getcho' crusty feet of my couch." Renz said sitting on the couch.

"Nigga that's my couch fuck you mean." Ayleo said.

"Aight yall, shut the fuck up, I wanna go on the tour bus. They got some nice ass candy." Zaya said rushing out the door.

"Let's get it." DayDay ran out to the tour bus.

Everyone was out except for me and Ayleo. "You comin'?" He asked.

"Yuh, lemme get my phone." I said before kissing him again. He left and I went upstairs into my room.

"There you are." I said picking up my phone from the dresser next to the window.

I felt uneasy and looked to my right. I saw someone staring at me through my window. "The fuck?"

I blinked a few times and looked back. There wasn't anyone there.

"Probably some teens. Wait, the fuck, I'm a teen."

You're being stalked.

"I'm not shut the hell up!" I said banging my head on the wall.

Man I miss EJ. I don't know where he went. Now I got this suicidal, scary head demon and ion like the nigga.

They're watching you.

I ran into my bathroom and took some pills. "That should work." I said before leaving.

°•°

"Aye, you got food?" Malik asked me.
(I say that to my friends everyday bruh)

"Nigga there's food right next to you." I said popping the back of his head.

Ayleo smacked me on the back of my head. "See how I feel."

Everyone started laughing and I went to sleep, waiting to stop at our hotel.

°•°

"So, I wanna share a room with my husband. Yall can...ion know eat shit." I said rushing to get my room.

"Rude ass nigga!" I heard Renz yell. "Thanks bitch!" I yelled back.

I ran in this nice ass room. I shut the door and flopped on to the bed.

It was silent for a while. I groaned and sat up throwing a pillow on the floor. "I'm horny."

As soon as I said that I felt a cold breeze. I looked over and saw an open window. I walked over to it and saw a note.

Hey Teo,
How's life with our man?
Hope it's nice. Oh, by the way,
We'll find you, and when we
WILL kill you.
~KdnaM

I looked outside. "Try me bitch!" I yelled at nothing.

Fuck them Ayo is fuckin' mine that's why he getting some tonight.

°•°

So Jaquan made another one👇💀

And he asked for yall opinion. Anywho, I'm tryna get a sex scene in, next chapter sooo........yah👍🔥