Chapter 1

" If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make that change."
~MJ (I forgot what song it's from but it's a lyric of MJ)

°•°

1 year later

It's Ayo's birthday today and I wanna do sum special. Like I'd be a bitch boyfriend to forget his birthday.

I've been getting death threats here and there. It doesn't say from who tho. They don't scare me but the voice in my head tells me otherwise.

I'm 18 and Ayo's turning 21. DAMN this nigga getting old. Like, the nigga got gray hairs. Nah I'm playing.

"Ayleo!" I yelled from the kitchen.

He came running down the stairs and tripped over my shoe. "NIGGA PUT YO' DAMN SHOES SOMEWHERE!" He yelled.

I laughed. "Sorry bae!"

He came in and kissed my lips. (Everytime they get all lovey-dovey I start cringing but hey it had to happen)

"Wussup." He said.

"I'm hungry." I said putting my head in my arms. I looked and Ayleo had his hand up like he was bouta slap me. "AH! What I do!" I yelled quickly moving away.

"Nigga the fridge is right next to you, we're in the fuckin' kitchen! You called my ass down to get you the food that you're right next to?"

"Uh, yeah duh. You're my boyfriend you need to start acting like it." I joked while nodding.

"Imma murder you." He said grabbing a knife. I screamed and ran into my room locked the door.

"Nigga open it!" He yelled. "NO! you're gonna hurt me." I said back.

"Nah, I love you I'd never hurt you I put the knife down." I heard the knife drop.

"Okay." I opened the door and Ayleo pushed himself in. He grabbed a pillow and started beating me with it. "Nigga, get off me!" I yelled.

He got off and hit me one more time. "Fuck you." I said flicking him off.

"Aight lets go." He started to pull down his pants. "NIGGA NOT NOW!" I screamed looking away.

He chuckled and fixed his pants, then he grabbed the knife from off the floor.

"Remember Michelle and Kyari?" Ayleo said stabbing the air.

"Yuh..." I said side eyeing him.

"Well, I saw them together yesterday at foot locker. They saw me and smirked, then I ran into a different store minding my business." He said.

"Ion trust em'. We going on tour today so, and it's your birthday!" I jumped on his back.

He held me up. "Ion wanna celebrate. Please don't throw a party or I'll throw you in the dumpster."

"Can I please throw a party-fine. We don't have to have a party but you can do whatever the fuck yo' ass wanna do."

He was quiet for a while. "You know what I want tonight."

"What-Ohhhh." I smirked and kissed his cheek. "You get none until you get me some food, and let me throw a party for you."

"Are you fuckin' kidding me?" Ayleo said rubbing his hands down his face. "Fine."

I got off him and went in my bathroom to change.

°•°

Boring chapter I know.
I just wanted to show how their
relationship is.

They got more😭🔥👇