Chapter 9

Forget quotes imma just make up my own damn quotes.

°•°

"Ayo, please listen to me, we can't trust Chresanto." I told Ayo who was watching T.V. and ignoring me.

Chres was the guy who Ayo supposedly trusts. We decided to let him hang with us for a while, because he seems "trustworthy".

He was in the bathroom and I was trying to tell Ayleo this was a bad idea.

"I trust him." He said.

"Nigga, I can't believe you." I said walking away with an attitude.

I went up to my room and slammed the door. I saw Chres at my closet. He wore full black. He looked hella sexy too, but I got a sexier, stubborn ass nigga downstairs and his name is Ayleo.

"Uh...hey, Chresanto." I said tryna' walk to my closet.

I looked in my closet to see if he did anything but everything was all good.

I looked back at Chresanto who locked the door. Nigga why.

He pinned me up against the wall, holding my wrists up above my head.

"You got some nice ass eyes..." he said staring in my eyes. I got uncomfortable and looked away.

He chuckled and I tried getting away. "If you don't stop moving."

"Or what? The fuck you finna do?" I yelled in his face.

He kissed me hard, and tried slipping his nasty ass tongue in my mouth.

I used my foot to kick him in his balls. He grabbed them and I ran downstairs.

"Hey Baby." Ayleo said. I glared at him. "Don't fuckin'
'hey baby' me. Go suck yourself."

He laughed. Ion find nun funny. "What did I do?"

"If you just believed me, I wouldn't have been nearly booty raped upstairs by the lil lightskin negro!" I said clapping my hands.

He kept chuckling. I would really like to know what the fuck is so funny about nearly getting booty raped.

"Nigga fuck you laughing for?" I started to get really aggravated with this bumfuck.

"Why you tripping man. Ion believe you." He said more seriously.

My mouth fell down dangling and I threw a pillow at Ayleo. "Suck my dick!" He yelled.

"No! You get no dick sucks until you believe me." I stomped upstairs and I saw Chres coming out of the bathroom. Shit.

He saw me and chased me downstairs.

Ayleo got a lil suspicious but of course the perfect ole' nigga named Chresanto had to tell him we was playing tag.

He left it alone and went back to watching T.V. Nigga why.

I speedwalked to the kitchen and tried to calm down before I ran up on these niggas with a glock.

Chres came up behind me and grabbed my ass.

"Nigga thafuck? Ion know where yo' hands been." I said trying to move away.

"See, you always starting Shit because you keep moving." He said moving away just as Ayo came in.

"Aye, wussup nigga." Ayo said giving Chres some dap. This fugly rat think I'm playing.

"So yall tryna come to this party with me, on Saturday?" Chres said.

"No, thafuc-" This bum cut me off.

"Yuh, it's finna be lit." Ayo said nodding. Chres smacked my ass hard and I moaned and bit my lip by accident.

He smirked and left the kitchen. Nasty rat.

Luckily, Ayleo didn't notice my moan and just took out some juice. "See nigga, he chill." Then he left the room.

My ass was still stinging so I just sat in the kitchen feeling pissed off. "Fuck everything man."

°•°

Short lil update.
Ian completely sure how
this finna turn out but I
could try ya know

AND I was thinking of Chresanto/Roc Royal
from mindless behavior so that's how the name came out