Chapter 16

"Roses are red, green is for good luck, I used to give a damn, but I never gave a fuck."

(Not scary but I thought it was funny😂)

°•°

Ayleo Bowles

I'm bouta kill myself. This house is shit. Michelle beats for no fuckin' reason.

She'll torture me if I don't fuck them. They'll rape my ass. Mateo is dead. Might as well kill myself too.

I heard the door open. "Time for breakfast, daddy." I saw Michelle at the door rubbing herself trying to turn me on.

I laughed. This is so fuckin' stupid.

"Coming-" I was cut off when she came up to me and kissed me. I have no choice but to kiss back.

"Lemme give you a little treat before you go." She said, locking the door.

I just rubbed my eyes and tried to stay awake.

"Take it out now." She demanded. I slowly took my dick out. I still felt sleepy.

"Faster!" She yelled. I got aggravated. "Shutcho' ass up damn, I'm coming!" I kissed my teeth.

She bit her lip.

The thing I can't comprehend is how she like when I yell at her, yet if I do I get punished.

"Don't fuckin' yell at me." She said grabbing my dick.

She got on her knees and started licking all around it. She bobbed her head up and down and slobbered all over it.

I got a lil grossed out and closed my eyes pretending I was with Mateo.

°•°

"Wussup Ayo." I heard Kyari say. I threw up a peace sign to her. "Hey."

I looked over at Michelle and she was death glaring the shit outta Kyari.

I honestly like Kyari more than Michelle. Michelle is too damn thirsty. Kyari gets thirsty too but not as much as fuckin' Michelle.

Kyari is also hella chill but Ian trust her ass.

"Kyari there's someone at the door." Michelle's lying ass said. Kyari laughed. "Go get it then, the fuck."

I laughed. Michelle glared at the both of us. "Go fuckin' get it!"

Kyari kissed her teeth and left the room.

Michelle smiled and grabbed my dick. "This. Is mine. You. Are mine."

I shook my head as Kyari came back.

She went to go get some chips to eat.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. Comin' Ayo?" Michelle said, lowkey rubbing my dick.

"Damn hoe." Kyari muttered. I laughed. Michelle glared at me then punched me in the stomach.

"Don't fuckin' touch him like that bitch!" Kyari said, grabbing Michelle by her neck.

She dropped Michelle and Michelle ran upstairs into the bathroom.

"You good Ayleo." Kyari asked me. "I'm fine. It's like she just poked me." I shrugged.

"Thanks by the way." I said. Kyari went to hug me. So I had to hug her back.

The phone started ringing so she went to answer it.

"Hello?...Oh hey...you don't remember me? Kyari..." She paused and glared at me. The fuck did I do. "well come to the address dumbass...see ya' soon."

"Who was it?" I asked her. She shook her head and pushed me on the couch, and came on top of me.

"But Kyari I'm-" I was about to say before Kyari cut me off by kissing me. "Stop talking and kiss me."

°•°

Ion have a message.
So uhh...have a nice
night, and uhh, don't let the
bed bugs bite😊