Chapter 18

"The demons run in circles, round and round in my head."

°•°

Ayleo Bowles

Finally, imma leave. I hate this place. They is hella rude anyways.

I followed Mateo to the living room where we were about to leave, but I heard a gunshot.

"Thafuck was that?" Mateo asked.

I looked behind us and Kyari and Michelle were there, holding guns.

"Look-" I was cut off when Kyari started laughing.

"You think it's funny, Mateo? Stealing Ayo again? He's mine. You always think you're special to him" She says.

"Uh...I am." Mateo said hiding a gun behind his back.

"Well bitch, he's mine. I love him, you can't always get what you want!" She yelled.

Michelle scoffed. "He's mine, fuck you mean. He was my boyfriend till that gay bitch stole him! I hate you!"

"Can I get a say-" Mateo cut me off.

"Well bitch, you wanna fight again? It's really not a problem, I'll fuck your face up again lil thot."

"Can we leave-" I was cut off again by Kyari.

"Bitch, first of all getcho' tumbleweed looking ass on somewhere, damn always stealing people's man's witcha' gay ass."

Michelle was about to say something but I cut her off. "AIGHT FIRST OFF YALL FINNA SHUT THE FUCK UP SO MY ASS CAN TALK!"

Kyari bit her lip. "Eww no bitch stop biting them crispy ass chip lips, he's mine." Mateo said.

I swear he barely acts his gender.

Kyari shot at me but missed. I ran to her and knocked the gun out her hands. She tackled me to the ground and I got punched in the face twice.

This girl is damn near Mike Tyson.

I grabbed the gun and pistol whipped the bitch right in the eyeball.

She fell back holding her eye. "Imma fuckin' kill you!" She yelled as she grabbed a dagger.

Where thafuck she get that? I guess Mateo brought his torture box.

Wait. I forgot all about Mateo bring with Michelle, I looked besides me and I saw Mateo punching and kicking the hell outta her.

"Aye." I said smiling. I felt a sharp pain in my chest, and looked down. The dagger was in my chest.

I started to bleed out very quickly.

"Oh no this slick bitch did not stab my man!" I heard Mateo yell.

Everything moved in slow motion. I felt like I was loosing my vision.

Mateo ran up to me and held my head up gently slapping my face. All I could make out was the amount of blood on his clothes.

I could barely hear anything. "Ayleo Bowles wake the fuck up, please!" Mateo yelled shaking me.

I felt his tears, until I couldn't feel anything at all.

Soon, I was surrounded in darkness.

°•°

So I feel some inspiration
now, for some book ya know.