Rich

"Jakey-D, oh my god I can't believe we're finally here!" I say to Jake after showing Jeremy to his cabin.

"I know, I've missed this camp so much, and I've especially missed Thomas and James. Do you think they've started dating yet?"

"Probably not, do you really think either of them would ask?"

"I had some hope in Thomas, and I know they go to school together, so who knows? I bet five bucks they are."

"Fine, then I bet five they aren't."

We playfully glared at each other and opened the door to the cabin. "Jemmy, Rich and Jake are here!" Thomas yells into the other room. "Hey guys, missed you so much and I'm so happy to see you!"

"Hey guys! It's been so long! How are you doing?" James said as he walked in.

"We're good, thanks, but how are you two?" Jake asked with a wiggling eyebrow, it was adorable.

"Uh.. we're good, still close. Close friends," Thomas said with a sorrowful tone and James winced. Ha! I was right, not dating, still stuck in  friendship. Jake slipped me five dollars and shot me a fake angry look.

"So, did you hear we're getting a new dorm mate?" James asked trying to change the subject.

"No, who are they?" I asked as I went and unpacked my stuff in my usual area.

"Aaron Burr," came a stolid voice from the door. As I turned around I saw someone with a friendly smile.

"That's pretty cool, well how about we introduce ourselves too," suggested Thomas. "I am Thomas Jefferson, but please call me TJ, Thomas, Jeffs, or macaroni man."

"I am James Madison, but you can call me James, or Mads, just not Jemmy 'cause that's my nickname that Thomas can use only."

"Yo! Name's Rich, and don't believe whatever you here about me and fire, just don't ask about it either," I joked earning a laugh from Jake.

"Yeah, he sorta burned down my house once, but it's all cool now. I'm Jake, nice to meet you."

We continued talking until dinner and I was happy to get to know Aaron, he seemed like a pretty neat person.