John

As I lean on the window of the car, my dad continues rambling about politics. On our way to upstate New York, I can't help but feel giddy for my third summer at Camp Baob.

"Alrighty we're here, but son," my father stopped as we pulled up to the entrance, "be sure to come back with a girlfriend. You've gone to camp twice already and you've disappointed me both times. Trust me, it's best for you to get a girl this summer."

"Bye, dad," I said sternly and walked away. Although I was mad he would never accept me, I was happy he hadn't stop sending me to the one place where I could be safe.

"Hey John, usual dorm this year, except you've got a new kid joining you," Sally, the receptionist at the main building of the camp said to me as I walked in.

"Thanks Sally!"

I arrived at a cabin with the words "Revolutionary Set" scrawled across the door. There was a ton of noise coming from inside, so I assumed Herc and Laf had already arrived.

As I burst through the door I yelled, "Hey guys!!!! So happy to see you again!" They both lit up upon seeing me and I ran to hug them.

"Mon ami! You've arrived!" squealed Laf.

"The Revolutionaries reunited!!" Herc cheered.

"Yay! And did you hear we got one more?" I asked.

"Ooh, yes! So excited to meet them," Herc replied.