Chapter 5-Does Anyone Understand?

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Sitting on the couch, making out with Ally is pretty damn great. I must say, she is an incredible kisser. I wish this moment didn't have to end, but like usual, especially in this house, privacy isn't a thing.

"HIIIIIIIIIIII" Hannah screamed bursting through the front door, running into the living room.

Ally jumped, falling off my lap, landing on the floor because Hannah scared her. Hannah fell to the ground laughing at Ally's reaction, when Liam had walked in slowly. He had such a confused look on his face, it was quite amusing actually.

"Well, nice to see things are normal around here. Long time no see." He said sarcastically. I stood up, helping Ally and Hannah to their feet, and we all hugged each other.

"So, how are you two?" I asked, wrapping my arm around Ally's waist from behind. Again, Liam looked confused as well as Hannah.

"Uhhh, we are good. Still going strong, how about you guys?" He asked like he wanted us to explain what was going on between us both.

"We are good." Ally said with a huge smile on her face, she is so cute. I can die holding her.

"Okay, you guys are completely going to ignore the faces Liam and I are giving you, so please explain what the hell is going on between you two." Hannah said in a serious tone. Ally and I started laughing and you can tell that she was being serious. After about two minutes, we both calmed down and told them to take a seat. 

"Okay, so here it is. Niall likes me and I like Niall. We were in the middle of something when you had walked in and killed my damn vibe. Louis and Josey had done that earlier as well. Niall and I aren't exactly dating, we are going to see where it leads from here. I know you're probably wondering what happened with Harry and I. And boy, you missed a lot. Lets just say, I don't like him anymore and he was just a summer time fling that is now in the past." Ally said with a smile. Wait, she doesn't even like Harry? Why does that make me a little happier? Liam had a look, like he knew something was up and Hannah.. Well, she stayed quiet, it was somewhat a lot to take in.

"Where is Josey and Louis?" Liam asked standing up.

"They're upstairs mate." I replied.

"How about, you, Ally, Liam and I going on a double date tonight and talk a little more over dinner about what we had missed. Sound like a plan?" Hannah asked, still sitting down, we all agreed to it and had a little small talk and played around a little. At some point Liam had went upstairs, probably to talk to Louis and Josey.

*Liam's P.O.V*

"Something's going on. This isn't right. Someone please explain this to me." I said, bursting into Louis's room, not bothering to knock. 

"Thanks for knocking mate." Louis sarcastically said as he looked at me like I was crazy. 

"What are you talking about?" Josey asked.

"Ally and Niall!" I almost yelled. Louis gave me a look of agreement while Josey just laughed at me. "What's so funny about this?" 

"I see you've heard the nut story." Josey said still laughing.

"No, I haven't heard any story. Hannah and I just walked in on them making out an-" I started but Josey cut me off.

"Hannah!? Hannah's here!? WHAT!?" Josey screamed excitedly before falling off the bed and running down stairs. A few seconds later we heard a feminine scream and Josey yell 'Hannah!'

"Girls will be girls. They're all crazy, am I right?" Louis laughed a bit. 

"Agreed." I laughed too before sitting on the edge of the bed. "So, can you make sense of this for me? They said they'll explain at dinner tonight. Niall, Ally, Hannah and I are going on a double date."