Chapter 23- Liam's Birthday

*Liam's P.O.V*

"Liam." Someone whispered. Oh gosh, what's going on?

"Liam." The same person whispered a little louder while poking my face.

"LIAM!" 4 voices screamed at the same time.

"Wha-" I was cut off.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Those same 4 voices screamed at the same time. I sat up and looked around my room to see Josey, Louis, Hannah, and Alyssa standing in my room with a tray.

"Oh my gosh! You guys! This is amazing!" I said while Hannah put the tray on my lap and gave me a peck on the lips. They made me breakfast in bed! I love my friends. I looked at the plate and saw waffles, juice, bacon, sausage and.. A carrot? "Louis, did you put this here?"

"Of course. You're my best mate. You deserve carrots!" He screamed the last part. "Especially on your birthday!"

"Guys, this is wonderful. Thank you so much." I said sincerely.

"That's not all though. It's only the beginning! We have another morning surprise too!" Josey added, practically bouncing with excitement.

"Wha-" I was cut off when my best mate walked into the room. "Harry! You're back!"

"Hey Liam. Happy Birthday." He said with a cheeky smile as he walked over and hugged me.

"Mate. I missed you so much!" I practically yelled with excitement. Harry was finally back. He had been gone for way too long. I missed him.

"I missed you too mate. Did you honestly think I'd miss your birthday? Helllll nooo. I don't do that." He said with his normal cheeky smile.

My friends are so amazing. I can't believe I'm so lucky.

"So guys, what are we going to do today?" I asked curiously.

 "It's a surprise!" Josey screamed. "So get up, get dressed, get ready, we gotta go!"

"Alright, alright. I'm getting ready. But I am NOT getting dressed with all of you in here." I said with a slight laugh.

*Normal P.O.V*

Within the next half hour everyone was ready and out of the house. Nobody told Liam where they were taking him for his birthday surprise. All Liam knew was that they had been driving for a long time. Since there are so many people, they had to take 2 cars; Louis' and Josey's, since they're the only one's who can drive, they had to be split up. Louis, Liam and Hannah were all in Louis' car while Josey, Alyssa and awkwardly enough Harry, were in Josey's car. The car ride was brutal, awkward and very silent. Harry and Alyssa were so quiet, thank god they weren't next to each other. Nobody knew what to say until finally Josey had to break the silence and play the radio.

"-cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in." The radio blasted, making everything more awkward. Josey couldn't help but laugh at the situation. Alyssa tried to give Josey a death glare but she was holding back laughter as well. Harry was sitting in the back seat not knowing what to say or do at this moment. Josey finally turned down the radio because she can tell there was an awkward tension between the two of them.

"So Uhhh....What's new Harry?" Josey asked.

"Nothing.." Harry said turning to look out the window.

"Fine then cranky pants." Josey responded

"I'm not cranky" He said in a cranky tone.

"Obviously." Alyssa added in a sarcastic tone while rolling her eyes.

"Bitch" Harry mumbled to himself. Alyssa didn't hear what Harry said, but Josey did so she chuckled.

After a while of driving they have finally arrived at their first stop.

"We're going bowling!" Liam yelled in excitement.

Louis got out of the car and told Josey, "Oh thank god we are here."

"I'm with you on that, I just had a very awkward car ride." Josey replied.

"Well, at least you didn't have Liam keep saying 'are we there yet?!' Like a little five year old." He responded.