Chapter 12- Suprise Guest?

*2 weeks later* Josey's POV

Well, the past 2 weeks have been actually normal. Kinda weird since we live with 3/5 of One Direction. The boys are weird, of course, but we've been keeping them out of trouble. Hannah and Liam have been happily together for the past 2 weeks. They truly are perfect for each other; I have to thank Harry later for getting Liam here. Since they've started dating, she hasn't frowned once, they keep each other strong and happy; to the point where it makes me happy.

Speaking of dating; boys are confusing. Me and Alyssa STILL aren't dating Harry and Louis. Obviously we like them. There hasn't been any kissing in the past 2 weeks... Do they just not like us anymore? No, of course they still like us. Louis sleeps in my bed and Harry sleeps in Alyssa's every night.

Oh well, at least for once, everything is at ease. I guess it's better with us not dating each other. We don't have to worry about boy friends or hate from Directioners. I have gotten very close to Liam and Harry lately. They're like the older brothers I never had. Well, I have an older brother, but we never talk. Life was just good right now. Everyone was happy.

At the moment, me, Louis, and Harry, were watching a movie in the living room on a Saturday night. Hannah and Alyssa went home for the weekend and Liam was at the store; he probably got tired of eating pop tarts and eggs.

So, me and the other 2 boys are watching The Titanic. I don't know how they convinced me to watch it. I hate this movie. It's way to long and I've seen it way to many times. But the boys love it, so I gave in. I know I shouldn't give into them that easily but honestly, how can you deny Louis' adorable face and Harry's dimples? Exactly, you can't, don't judge me.

 It was about half way into the first part of the movie, great, only 3 hours to go. I picked up my cup of what ever the hell this is, to take a sip, when there was a knock on the door. The boys eyes were glued to the TV. The person knocked again.

"Anyone gonna get that?" I asked, looking at them.

"Have fun." Louis said, never breaking contact with the TV.

"Fine." I sad as I stood up and walked to the door. Of course one the way I playfully smacked Louis on the head, still didn't phase him.

I opened the door and my breath hitched in my throat. I must be dreaming. Why is he at my door?

"Josey...?" He asked.

I couldn't speak. I was breathless. My hand went numb and I dropped my cup, causing it to break from the impact on the ground.

*10 minutes earlier* Niall's POV

This is so nerve wrecking. How am I supposed to tell her? What if I can't even find her? No, of course I'll find her. My mom gave me her apartment number. Why am I just finding out I have a cousin. She's even from Ireland; and she's my age! We could have been so close. She doesn't even know about me. What if she doesn't accept me? I mean, being an international pop star's cousin might be overwhelming. I still can't believe I came all the way to America to find her. I can still remember the night my mum told me about her.

***Flash back*** 2 weeks earlier

"Niall, I need to talk to you." My mum's voice came from the kitchen.

"Yeah mum. What's up?" I said as I sat at the table with her.

"Well, I've been keeping something from you." She awkwardly said as she looked down at her cup.

"What do you mean? What is it?" I asked, getting uneasy.

"Well, you have a cousin. That we never told you about. Her part of the family and our part got in a fall out and haven't spoken since. Last I heard, they moved to America." She said, almost like it's nothing.