Chapter 24- This Could Be The End

*Harry's P.O.V*

“Alyssa.. I...” I started but couldn't find my words. Why am I so nervous about this? I told her once, I can tell her again. Just say it Harry 'Alyssa, I like you'. Simple as that. But, it's not easy. I can't do this. Oh shit. I didn't even realize I started leaning. I'm just centimeters away from her face. But, I'll let her chose if she wants to kiss me. A couple seconds went by before she turned her head and sighed.

“Oh, uh, sorry.” I said awkwardly after I moved back.

“No, I am. I just.. I can't kiss you.” She sadly said.

“But why?”

“Because you'll take it the wrong way. I can't date you Harry. Not now. I just need a break from everything. No relationships. No people. Just, me. I'm sorry.” She said with pain in her eyes.

“Oh. I'm sorry.” I could barely choke out. We just sat there in silence. I was hurt. God, this hurt really bad. I thought she'd want me. I can't even say anything right now, I honestly want to cry. I can't deal with this. I literally just stood up and left. I can't even do this.

“Josey, will you drive me home? I can't stay here anymore. I need to go back to the apartment. Please?” I whispered to her, begging.

“Uh, yeah. Give me a minute.” She answered back, worry filling her face. She walked over to Louis, probably telling him that she's leaving for a bit. “Okay, lets go.”

The car ride was silent for a while until Josey finally said something.

“Harry. What happened when you talked to Alyssa? I know she's the reason you wanna leave. I need to know because I couldn't stand it if you ran away again.” She said sternly.

“I love her. I need her, and she doesn't even want me.” I answered, fighting the tears.

“She does want you Harry. She just needs a break. And if you really love her, you'll understand.” She assured.

I just sighed in response. I don't feel like talking anymore. I guess she got the hint because she didn't push an answer. The rest of the way back was completely silent, not even the car radio was on. When we got to the apartment building Josey just dropped me off in the front since I have a key.

“Harry?” She asked before I closed the door.

“Yes?”

“Can you promise me that you'll be here when I come back?”

“Of course. Don't worry.” I assured her then closed the door and went upstairs. I just stood in the hallway and thought for a bit, about everything. I can't believe she said no to me. I mean, I understand why she said no, I really do. Sometimes we need breaks, but I just wasn't expecting it. She said she loves me, I didn't expect a no. Well, I should probably just go lay down. I'm giving myself a headache over here, jeez. Woah. What the hell?

“Guys.. Guys.. GUYS WAKE THE HECK UP!” I finally screamed when I noticed Hannah and Zayn cuddling on the couch together. Hannah woke up and immediately jumped off of Zayn. We just stared at each other in silence until Hannah got up and went to her room. "Zayn, what the heck was that about?"

"Well.. Uh.. We were watching a movie together.. And she uh, fell asleep and like, leaned on my shoulder.. And I put my arm around her.. And we uh, kinda cuddled for a bit.." He answered, obviously nervous.

"You are SO lucky that I found you. I won't tell him, but it can NOT happen again." I said sternly, emphasizing 'so' and 'I'.

"Wait, who else would care if we did that?"