Chapter 11- Oops

*3 days later * Hannah's POV

It had been 3 days since me and Liam went clubbing. 3 days since the kiss and 3 days since we've had a conversation longer than 5 minutes. Liam had been staying with us since the boys didn't have anywhere to stay while in America. But instead of staying in a hotel, Josey insisted he stayed. So, he's been sleeping on our couch.

At the moment, I was the only one awake, considering the fact that it's 8:30AM. I don't even know why I'm awake. I just couldn't sleep so I got out of bed and sat on the couch Liam wasn't on. I'm hungry though. I walked into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I rarely ever made breakfast, Josey always made it, but nobody would be up for hours and I'm not waiting. I plugged my iPod into the dock we had on the counter and decided what to make. I know! I want an omelet. Yay!  We had bacon. Bacon omelet here I come! Wow, I'm weird. Oh well, nobody can hear me fangirling over bacon in my head, I'm safe.

Then I heard the beginning of my favorite song play through the speakers. This shall be a good morning.

"Let's go to the beach-each." Nicki Minaj ran through my speakers.

WooHoo. Sing it Nicki! I love this song!

"Let's go get away. They say, what they gonna say?" I sang along."Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light. Bad bitches like me, is hard to come by."

I kept singing while I danced around and started my breakfast. The music wasn't that loud so nobody could hear it from their rooms; the doors were closed anyways. It was about half way through the song and my omelet was all put together and cooking; I turned a little to pick up the spatula when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Sure enough it was Liam, leaning in the door way, watching me dance like an idiot while he laughed.

"Oh my god!" I practically screamed. "You scared me."

"I can tell." He said with a smirk while he sat on a stool by the island in the center of our kitchen.

"H-how long were you standing there?" I asked, obviously embarrassed; while I put my omelet on my plate. Mmmmm Food.

"Hmmmm. About 30 seconds before you saw me." He said with a slight laugh.

"Why were you just watching me?" I asked as I grabbed another stool and sat across from him.

"You're a very amusing dancer." He said, not holding back his laughter anymore.

"Oh shut up!" I said while throwing a bit of bacon at him.

"Hey now, don't get violent." He said as he held his arms up to protect his face.

"No promises." I added with a wink.

"Woah there. Is Hannah trying to flirt with me?" Liam said as he leaned forward and rested his arms on the table then returned the wink.

"It depends." I answered.

"On what?" He asked.

"Is it working?" I winked as I stood up and walked out of the kitchen. I could just feel his eyes on me.

"Yes." He mumbled to himself but I heard it.

"Hey, stop starring at my ass." I said turning around for a second before walking over and sitting on the couch.

I sat there for a while before I decided to turn the TV on. Ooh Sponge Bob is on! Wow, I'm such a little kid.

"Ooh Sponge Bob! Mind if I watch with you?" Liam walked in, probably because he heard the TV.

"Yeah sure." I said as he walked over and sat next to me on the couch. A little close, if you know what I mean. Oh well, I don't care.

Once it got to a commercial I couldn't take it. I had to talk to him. I had to find out why he had been avoiding me. I put my omelet on the coffee table and muted the TV then turned to face him.