Chapter 4- Partayy

Regular POV

The next hour and a half was a blur. The girls tried so hard to get ready as fast as they could. The finished products were perfect though. Josey had her new white booty shorts with a blue and black stripped, flowy, over the shoulder shirt. Her hair was perfectly straitened and her make up was amazing. She strapped on some black heals and decided she was ready.

Alyssa had a gorgeous new skin tight dress. It was black with a pink belt around her waist. Her make up was beautiful and her hair was straitened perfectly. She put on her favorite black strappy heals. She felt perfect and certain that tonight some jaws would be dropping. How couldn't they? Her and Josey are hot!

Thankfully the girls finished about 15 minutes early so they decided to help set up a little. They wanted to make sure everything was good and perfect. As soon as they walked into the living room the boys stopped their conversation and looked over at the girls. Their jaws literally did drop. They couldn't stop starring at the girls. They finally stopped when the girls snapped them out of it.

"Guys. Guys. GUYS! You okay?" Josey laughed.

"Ye-yeah. Fine." Louis said blushing and looked at the ground.

"Wow..." Harry said still starring.

"Harry, close your mouth. You'll catch flies!" Alyssa said laughing.

At that moment Hannah walked in. She was wearing a white tank top and black skinny jeans with black heels. Her hair was strait in the back with little waves in the front. She didn't have a lot of makeup on; just a little mascara and eye liner.

Within minutes people started piling in and by 7:30 the music was booming, the lights were flashing, and their whole living room was turned into a dance floor. By 8 o'clock everyone was at least tipsy. Alyssa and Josey were completely wasted. Harry and Louis put their disguises back on to avoid attention. Every time a girl came up to them they pushed her off.

Alyssa and Josey were sitting at the little mini bar they had in their kitchen. Gulping down shots. Finally the song Belly Dancer by Akon started to pump through the speakers.

Josey's POV

"Oh my gooosssshhhhhh" I drunk slurred to Alyssa. "I LOVE this song! Lets dance!"

"Yeah! Lets do it!" Alyssa replied.

We immediately jumped up and ran to the dance floor. We didn't care who it was or what that person did. We started grinding on who ever was near Us. We were grinding on the same person for about half the song. All of a sudden the people behind us moved and new people came up behind Us. Who ever it was, was really enjoying it. Their hands on our waists and bodies moving in sink together. Once the song was over I turned around to see Louis holding me by my waist and starring into my eyes. I look over and see Harry doing the same with Alyssa. I think they planned this!

I looked back at Louis as we just starred into each others eyes. He had the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. The beautiful orbs just starred back at me. I was so caught up in his eyes I didn't even realize we started leaning. We were about an inch from each others faces. I could feel his breath on my face. We shouldn't kiss. I met him today. But I can't help myself I must kiss him. So I closed the gap between us and crashed my lips to his. It took a second but he started to kiss back. After a little bit the kiss started to get heated. He swiped my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance. I gladly granted it. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won. It was getting really heated at this point then all of a sudden he pulled away.

"I'm sorry Josey. But we shouldn't be doing this." He said in a serious tone.

"Why not? I enjoyed it." My drunk brain said and winked.

"Josey. You're wasted. I'm not going to use you like that." He replied.

"But pleeeaaasssseee Louissss? You won't be using me." Drunk brain begged.

"No Josey. You need to go to bed."

"But what about the partayy?"

"Me and Harry will take care of it. Go to bed."

"Okay finnneeeeeeee. Goodnight sexy." I said with a wink and went to bed. But of course I won't remember this night when I wake up.

Meanwhile... Alyssa's POV

Once the song ended I had to know who was behind me. I turned around to see those amazing green eyes I love so much. We were still dancing but now we were facing each other. I kept grinding on him and looking in his lust filled eyes.

"You're a great dancer." He growled in my ear while he turned me around again.

I started grinding more than before. The song Like a G6 came on and we started to grind and jump. We moved in sink and he knew how to move. After a while of dancing he pulled me over to the bar.

"I bet I can drink more than you." Harry said, obviously not at drunk as I was.

"You're on!" I slurred.

8 shots each later we were on the dance floor again. I was grinding again when he turned me around to face him. Before I even had time to look him in the eyes he grabbed my chin and crashed his lips to mine. It was the best experience ever. It was like fireworks. Our lips moved together perfectly. After a while it got a little more heated. He swiped my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied it at first but then he bit my lip which made me moan. He slipped his tongue in and we wrestled for a little. After a while he won the fight. The kiss was getting really heated now. We were full on snogging. Before I knew it we were in my room. He threw me on the bed and started kissing me again. The rest of the night was a mystery.