Chapter 20- Lost

*Niall's P.O.V* -Later that night(8 PM)-

"You guys ready to go yet?" Louis yelled down the hall.  

"Hang on!" I heard Alyssa yell back. Wow, she's loud.

"Mate, your girl friend is really loud." Louis said to me as he sat on the couch.

"Yeah, I know. But she is YOUR sister." I answered, emphasizing 'your'.

"Okay, okay. We're done." Josey said as her and Alyssa walked into the room.

"Can we go now?" Alyssa said stomping like a little kid. Awe, she's adorable.

"Yeah. Leave. Now." Liam said from the other couch.

"Oh god. What are YOU doing while we're gone?" Josey asked emphasizing 'You'.

"Nothing! Just leave." Hannah said glaring at us.

"Okay, okay, fine. We're leaving." Louis said as he shooed us out of the room. "Just use protection." He added with a wink.

"Louis!" Hannah screamed before Louis slammed the door and ran down the hall like a child. He's definitely a weird one.

-20 minutes later-

"Uh Lou, do you even know where you're going?" I asked as I looked around and noticed we were in the middle of a forest.

"Of course I know where we're go-" He started but got cut off from the car making a clicking noise.

"What was that?" I asked as I realized we were slowing down.

"I think we're out of gas. SHIT!" Louis screamed as he hit the steering wheel waking up Alyssa.

"Wha- What's going on?" She asked half awake.

"Oh nothing, we're lost and out of gas in the middle of the forest." Josey said like it was nothing.

"WHAT!?" Alyssa screamed, suddenly awake.

"Thanks to Lou." I added in.

"Seriously Lou!?" Alyssa screamed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't realize how low we were on gas and I thought I knew where we were going." Louis said putting his hands up in defence.

"Wait, Lou, do you even know where we are?" Josey asked as she turned to look at him.

"Uhh, erm, well, about that... No." He answered and said 'no' really quietly.

"Louis!" Josey and Alyssa screamed at the same time.

"He didn't mean to, I would've gotten us lost too." I said defending Louis at this moment.

"Ugh. Well, does someone have a phone to call Hannah or Liam?" Alyssa asked calming down now.

"I left my phone at the house." I answered.

"I have no service." Josey added.

"F*ck, mine is dead." Alyssa said.

"I dooooooooo." Louis sang.

"Then call them!" Josey sounded annoyed. Louis starts to call, but no answer. Damn it, what the hell are they doing?

*Hannah's P.O.V.*

Liam and I are just laying down watching a movie and out of know where my phone is ringing.

"Who is it?" Liam questioned.

"Louis." I answered.

"Don't answer it, they probably got bored and want to annoy us."

"Good point." I put down my phone and ignore every time they called me. I'm starting to think something is going on, I was about to answer, but my phone died and I don't want to move from Liam.