Chapter 5- What happened?

*the next day*
Normal POV

Josey wakes up and looks at her clock.
"Ugh. It's 10!? It's so early." She groaned to herself. She got out of bed to make some coffee and breakfast. Her head was killing her. It hurt so bad. As soon as she got into the kitchen she attempted to rush to the Tylenol. Once she took some she got the coffee going and sat down so she could attempt to remember last night. All of a sudden there was a loud scream from Alyssa's room. Wait, two loud screams.

Meanwhile in Alyssa's room.

Alyssa was trying so hard to stay asleep but her eyes wanted to open. She tried to move but she felt something. Arms were wrapped around her waist. Now she was curious. She opened her eyes to see a sleeping Harry about 3 inches from her face. She couldn't help herself. She screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed.

His eyes jerked open.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed. Then he realized he was holding her. He grabbed his hands back and put one on his head. "Ow" he mumbled.

"Why are you in my bed!?" Alyssa yelled again ignoring her throbbing head.

"I don't remember." Harry said rubbing his head again.

Alyssa looks down and notices that neither her or Harry are dressed.

"Did we..." Alyssa trailed off.

"I think so..." Harry answered also trailing off.

"Shit." Alyssa said getting out of bed, putting clothes on and going into the kitchen for some Tylenol.

"What was the screaming for?" Josey asked sipping her coffee.

"Oh um. Nothing." Alyssa answered back quickly.

Harry finally walks out of the room and into the kitchen to join the girls. Louis was still passed out on the couch. Harry decided it was a good idea to wake Louis up in a special way.

"Boo bear." Harry whispers into Louis' ear. Nothing. "Boo bear. Get up." He said a little louder while poking Louis. Nothing. "Well, he's asking for it."

Harry took a step back then in one motion jumped on Louis.

"OH MY CARROTS! GET OFF!" He screamed at Harry.

"Hehe good morning BooBear" Harry said with a smile and jumped back off.

"Was that necessary?" Louis asked obviously pissed off.

"You wouldn't wake up. I had to get you up. I love you BooBear." Harry said while making a heart with his hand.

"Yeah. Uh huh. What ever." He replied while getting up to join everyone in the kitchen.

"So, last night was fun huh?" Louis snickered.

"Nobody remembers last night." Alyssa answered.

"Yeah really. It's all a blur." Josey answered.

"Wait. Josey, you don't remember ANYTHING?" Louis asked slyly.

"Nope. I remember it started but nothing after like 8." She replied honestly.

Louis burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Josey asked.

"This is priceless." He answered.

"What is?"

"You! You don't know what happened last night. Oh my gosh."

"I don't remember what happened either." Harry answered.

Out of nowhere Hannah starts to burst into laughter in the background.

"You. Don't. Know. What. Happened?" Hannah said in between laughs.

"No?" Harry and Alyssa said at the same time.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hannah burst into more laughter.

"Okay. If everyone. Is done laughing now, I'm not making breakfast. Who wants to go pick something up with me?" Josey finally asked.

"I will!" Alyssa said.

"Okay. Lets go." Josey replied.

*while Josey and Alyssa are gone*

"Louis, you remember last night right?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah. Almost all of it." He answered honestly.

"Alright. And Harry, you don't remember anything?" She asked.

"Uhmm. No." He answered quietly.

"Oh gosh. I can't believe you don't remember. You had a pretty crazy night." She answered with a laugh.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Here. I'll give you a hint. 'Harry! Oh Harry! Harder Harry!'" She imitated Alyssa's voice from last nights action. "'Oh Alyssa. Alyssa!'" She mimicked Harry too.

Harry turned the brightest shade of red ever. "Did we really?"

"Yupp. And it was NOT quiet." Hannah replied emphasizing 'not'.

Harry then realized the situation he was in. He looked over to see a very pissed off Louis.

"YOU FUCKED MY SISTER!?" Louis screamed.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! WE WERE DRUNK!" Harry yelled back in defense.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?" Louis yelled standing up.

"IM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY! We were drunk! It'll never happen again!" Harry answered shrinking down a little.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! DAMNIT HARRY!" Louis screamed. And with that he punch harry in the face then went to the guest room and slammed the door, locking himself in there.

"I think he's angry." Hannah said after an awkward silence.

Hannah looked over at Harry to see that Louis' punch got his nose and eye. His nose was slightly bleeding and bruised. His eye was definitely hit worse. It was puffy, red and a big bruise was forming. Hannah helped Harry clean up his blood and ice his eye. By the time all of this ended the girls finally came back.

"Honey I'm hoooooommmmmeeee!" Josey and Alyssa screamed at the same time as they walked in the house.

"Woah!" Josey screamed. "What happened to Harry!?"

Alyssa then noticed his face. "HARRY! Are you okay!? What happened!?" Alyssa screamed.

"I was being an idiot so Hannah punched me in the face." Harry replied trying not to laugh.

"I DID NOT!" Hannah screamed. "He got punched because L-"

Harry cut her off. "Hey! I'm hungry! Lets eat!"

"Alright!" The three girls reply.