9~ Not So Anonymous

Start from the beginning

June 30, 2016

Ugh!!

July 30, 2016

I didn't do anything productive this summer. And reelections are about to happen but before that we need six people total-

Jasper let put the most audible gasp there was. It was someone from student council! But only one of them had managed to trip her once. The lunch bell rang, signaling the end of lunch and she rushed out. She met up with Sofia and pulled her into the utilities closet the school had.

"Woah! What! I'm remaining pure until I meet the right-" Sofia's mouth was met with a hand and she almost screamed if it weren't for the voice she'd heard that came right after.

"Sofia I'm sorry but I'm freaking out and I can't think straight." Jasper admitted.

"What?" Sofia asked while putting on a worried expression.

"Whats wrong, Jasper, talk to me." Sofia's tone reflected worry as her friend began freaking out.

"It's Chris." She spoke while beginning to breath hard.

"Who is Chris?" Sofia asked again, seemingly more confused than ever.

Just then Jasper had begun throwing the papers she'd recently read at Sofia and Sofia gasped.

"Man every time I tell you to not do something without me, I'll walk out to you doing it." Sofia spoke in disappointment.

Sofia picked up the papers and began reading them up until Jasper had finished.

"I'm assuming you didn't read all of July?" Sofia spoke and raised a brow. Jasper only shook her head no.

"Well what makes you think it's Chris?" Sofia asked.

"Well, when we were in lunch detention the first day, it was just Taylor and I because we had to discuss the student council thing. She mentioned how one student wanted nothing to do with student council anymore and I remember seeing Chris on the 'council panel' before the student body voted for the final two." Jasper explained to her friend.

"Well you could be right. Lets read the other ones though. I wanna know what else he has to say about you!" Sofia exclaimed excitedly.

"So we are skipping class then?" Jasper asked a bit nervous.

"Come on Jasper there's nothing to be afraid of, but if you don't want to get caught we can stay in here." Sofia smiled.

"Okay." Jasper agreed.

July 30, 2016

I didn't do anything productive this summer. And reelections are about to happen but before that we need six people total to make this happen. So far theres only one guy. Can you guess who it is? Haha yeah... Chris Jauregui.

August 2016

I deserve the black eye.

Jasper flipped her shit upon reading that. Sofia read it and started entering some sort of state where she kept rambling. She couldn't help but continue speaking.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Jasper screams out and at that moment the bell rings to signal the shifting of the next class.

"Wait, Jasper we have to make sure it's her!" Sofia suggested while trying to calm her friend down.

"How, how could we possibly do that? If its her she'll already know we are up to something." Jasper spoke while clenching her fists.

"I could've sworn it was a guy." Sofia muttered.