Kate and Louis (Kouis? OMG THAT'S AWESOME)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. BOYXBOY FEATURED. DON'T WORRY KATE IF IT SEEMS THAT YOUR STORY GETS LOST. JUST KEEP READING ;) <3<3<3

*******************************************************************************************************8

Louis' p.o.v

I knew I was inlove with her. I have for a while now, we have been friends for a good year and for about 8 months of it I have loved every single thing about her, right down to her magenta highlights in her brown hair. It's so hard, especially when Zayn and Niall are currently also fighting for her. She knows both of them like her, but she hasn't decided yet. I feel for her I really do, she's going to have to let one of them down in the end, and me, Liam or Harry will be the ones to pick up the pieces of the other. 

Kate's P.O.V

I sighed as I saw Niall stare at me from the corner of my eye. I knew that I could never be with him, or Zayn for that matter, I had my heart set out for another and that other was Louis. 9 months ago, I realised that I was growing strong feelings for the boy, but knew that nothing would ever come of it, so I just put them away and kept my mouth shut about it. But now after everything, Niall and Zayn are the ones trying to win over my heart, I know they don't love me, they may think they do, but they don't and I knew that sooner or later, I was going to have to break their hearts. I hate my life occasionally.

Zayn's P.O.V

I really really liked Kate, I really did, she was pretty perfect in everyway and I knew if we ever got together, I would end up falling in love with her, but at the moment, Niall is getting in the way, and it is fustrating me to hell. I have tried everything from sending her flowers in the mail, taking her out to dinner even just letting her know that I am there for her no matter what, but it just doesn't seem to be working. She'll probably go for Niall, I mean, he is so much more nicer than I am... He's got beautiful blonde hair that sticks to high heavens, his eyes are blue like the ocean and his laugh lifts me up all... Wait... I am not like that... You know... Gay ? Am I?

Niall's P.O.V

So in actual fact, I don't like Kate that way, but I am going after her simply to stop my feelings for Zayn grow any further, I know I am curious, maybe actually gay, but I know Zayn is as straight as a ruler, and to be quite honest, I don;t want any of the others knowing about these thoughts so I'll just stick to trying and failing at getting Kate. Who knows, maybe these feelings will blow over and I will just fall deeply inlove with Kate. I know it's a long shot but who cares..... Who am I kidding? I care, I want Zayn. No. I need Zayn. And if I don't at least tell him then our friendship will go tits up and I will never even have him as a friend.

"Zayn? Can I talk to you privately for a second please?" I asked timidly, was I really going to do this? He nodded and followed me up to my room. I sat on my bed and he just stood in the middle of the floor like a goof.

"You wanted me?"  Oh god how much he didn't know yet.

"Well yeah... I mean, I just erm... " Crap.

"Come on Niall spit it out!" he looked like he was getting angry now.I stood up, looked him dead in the eye and did something I probably should have done a while ago, but never had the courage.

Zayn's P.O.V

I stood there for a second, shocked at what had just happened, Niall had kissed me. It took me a couple of seconds to warm up to the fact before I put my hands around his waist and pulled him closer, okay, I am gay and I like Niall, all those feelings have definately come out now and I agree with each and everyone of them. This is like nothing I have ever felt before, and I want more.

I slid my tongue along his bottom lip wanting access and he gave me entrance, our tongues battled for dominance before I won. I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him, wanting everything about him.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that Zayn" Niall panted out against my lips. I merely smiled into the kiss before he flipped us over, him now on top straddling me.

"I fucking love you Zayn Malik"

"And I fucking love you Niall Horan"

Louis' P/O/V

The guys have been gone a long time. I shrugged to myself, I looked over at Kate and noticed her looking at me, she blushed and looked down. What the... I walked over and sat next to her. Liam and Harry had gone out somewhere, and whatever the hell the other pair were doing, I don't think they will be here soon.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, why would there be anything up?" she smiled at me but I knew that there was something hidden behind that smile. I took her hand in mine.

"Come on Kate, I know there's something up chick" I squoze her hand gently and she gave me a small genuine smile.

"Well there's this guy I really like, as in I think I am in love with him." My heart sank a little. "I know him pretty well, and I think you know him too" Must be one of the other boys then I thought "But I don't know what to do, we're only friends yet I want to be some much than friends with you Lou" her head shot up and she blushed as red as a tomato. Did I hear correctly? I did. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Lou, it isn't funny, I thought you would have taken something like this serious" she looked like she was about to cry.

"Kate, there is something I have been meaning to tell you for about 8 months now, I love you. I love you so much that it hurts, so when those two started after your heart I was crushed, because I thought you would choose one of them over me. What you just said right there has made my heart beat 10x faster and I promise you that I want to be so much more than friends also. I want you to be mine Kate. Please be mine?" I asked. She smiled at me and nodded. I lifted her chin up and kissed her on lips, only chaste, nothing too much yet.

"I love you Lou"

"I love you too Kate"

***********************************************************************************************

There you go!  I made it work :')

Hope you like it :)

Signing out gang <3