Emma and Harold

Harold's P.O.V

So even though I knew Liam didn't approve of it one bit, I DM'd @JaneAustensEmma again because to be honest, even though I only know her through my fake twitter, I think I was starting to fall for her. She's 17, Loves to read but only reads the classics, hence the twitter name, she loves football and plays for a team, which coincidently there was a match in London this weekend. She never wears make up because it makes her feel fake, and she's drew a lot of pictures and shown them to me via twitter. I don't know what she looks like yet because he profile picture is of just her name but she sounds beautiful.

@JaneAustensEmma Hey girl!  How you bin? :P x

@Huzzah4Harold Hey Boy! I be good! How you bin? x

@JaneAustensEmma I'm alright, just hanging with the guys, watching the Liverpool vs Chelsea... I want Liverpool to win. Don't you have a game soon?x

@Huzzah4Harold Yeah, in London! I can't wait! I wanted to go see One Direction but couldn't 'cause of the match, it's the final and I can't back out. :( x

@JaneAustensEmma Well how about we meet up at some point? I'm in London too for a gig with my band! I could come watch you play :) x

@Huzzah4Harold That would be brilliam! ;) Haha, i'm not a fangirl, just like the music, wish I could go though, it's not like I couldn't go see them, the match is at 12 for gods sake! x

@JaneAustensEmma Well I could get some tickets and we could go if you like? I mean, my sister couldn't go so I have spares :) x

@Huzzah4Harold You would do that?! That would be amazayn! Teehee, I'll stop now. The concerts the night before the match so how about I meet up with you before hand?x

@JaneAustensEmma Sounds good chick, and it would phenominiall to see you ;) See, I can do it too :P x

@Huzzah4Harold Haha, what time does it start? And it really would be fabulouis x

@JaneAustensEmma Can you meet me outside of (insert venue here) at 3pm at the back? x

@Huzzah4Harold 3pm?! Normally they don't start 'til 6! x

@JaneAustensEmma Yeah, but I would like to se eyou and spend time with the legendharry Emma ;) x

@Huzzah4Harold Touché I have to go now because we leave tonight (urg, all night on a coach with a bunch of guys, you know, 'cause i'm the only girl on the team HECK YEAH!) x

@JaneAustensEmma Sounds like a plan gal! And here's my number, text me when you're there and text me tonight if they get too much ;) 07********* x

@Huzzah4Harold Cheers! Text you in a bit guy! Love love love love love love love x

@JaneAustensEmma Haha! I love Bruce Almighty :') I'll be expecting that message. x

And I got one... 1 hour after she was on the coach and everyone had gone to sleep, considering it was 11pm by now.

"You're meeting that girl tomorrow?" Liam said, I knew he was disapproving. I nodded and he sighed walking off.

"Well, I'm going to see my sisters match on Saturday, so make sure you don't do anything stupid tomorrow with her, because I don't want to have to miss it to sort you out."he said calling over his shoulder going to his room.

"I won't! I'm not THAT stupid!"

"Sure."

I was texting Emma until 1 in the morning, until she had fell asleep. I fell asleep soon after with a smile on my face.

---------------------------------------------------The Next Day-2:57pm---------------------------------------------------

Emmaaaaaaa: HEY! I'm outside, hurry up! It's cold and I'm going slowly deaf! Plus, I think its about to start raining and I don't want to get illll!!!!! xxx

Me: Okay, 2 tics xxx

Emma's P.O.V

I was waiting for about a minute before Harry Styles walked out of the back door and looked at me. I was freaking out slightly inside.

"JaneAustensEmma?" he asked me smiling. How the hell did he know...?! Unless...

"Huzzah4Harold?" I asked, shocked.

"That's me, now come on before we get mobbed." he laughed dragging me inside. I hadn't told him this but my brother was in his band. I try not to make a big deal out of it considering I don't get to see him as often anymore. Well, it'll be a nice suprise for him anyway! I was smiling big by this time.

"Emma?" we were backstage now and my name had been called from behind me, I knew who it was.

"Hey Li" I turned around and smiled at him.

"Well, come give your brother a god damned hug!" I ran up to him laughing and practically jumped into his arms.

"Oh god I've missed you so much!" Liam gushed over me kissing the top of my head.

"I've missed you! You haven't skyped me in so long!"

"I know*! It's hard when you don't want to let people know about you you know!?" It's true, I didn't really want him to skype infront of his band mates so he mainly secluded himself in his bedroom late at night when we did.

"Wait, this is Emma?" Harry asked, I forgot about him, oops.

"Yeah... Wait, this is the Emma you were talking to for god knows how long?!" Liam said.

"Small world aye?" I said sheepishly.

"You better be good to her Harold otherwise I am going to hurt you, whether the band breaks up or not." he said seriously.

"Shut up Liam" I smacked him lightly on the arm.

"I worry about you Emma." he said pulling me into his side.

"I know, but i'm a grown girl."

"Fine." he said and walked off. Grrrrrr.

"Be 2 minutes Boy." I kissed him on his cheek and followed Li. "LIAM! LI WAIT!" He spun around with a horrid look on his face.

"Look Emma, you may like him but I know him, he will drop you like a fly." he stated at me simply.

"I know you know him, so if he does, I give you permission to not console me at all and say I told you so yeah?" he looed at me before pulling me into a hug.

"I will tell you I told you so, but I will definately console you, I know he does like you, so if you like, go up to him a kiss him yeah? Because otherwise you will have all that cheesy shit waiting to happen" he winked at me as he pulled away. Yeah he may hate me soon to be dating Harry Styles, but deep down he wants me happy.

"Seriously? He's all mushy?" he nodded, I laughed and ran to Harry again.Leaving Liam to round the rest up for what I assume rehearsels.

"So Harry, I found out something interesting about you." I said casually, my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah?" he didn't look too happy.

"Yeah" I said simply, and pulled him down to me and kissed him. It turned quite passionate and we pulled away after about 5 minutes for air.

"I found out that you like me and I like you" I winked at him and walked off to grab a drink. Leaving him speechless.

********************************************************************************************************

Hope you like it girly :) tell your friends and what not!

Signing out guys