Change of plans???

Star's POV~
It had been at least 3 weeks since the dance and I found out that one, Marco and Jackie became a couple. Two, I have a crush on best friend. And finally three. I lost my spell book to Ludo. I have to admit that ever since they started dating I started to feel this emotion inside of me. I felt mad, scared and sad at the same time. Anyways, it was just me and Marco walking to school and as always, he was talking about Jackie. Another thing that's been happening over the past 3 weeks is that Marco an I haven't been hanging out much lately. I can't even remember the last time we had our weekly Friendship Thursday. I wasn't paying attention to anything to what Marco was saying so instead I blurted out,"Hey Marco, I know it's been awhile so how bout we have our Friendship Thursday since we haven't done that in weeks and considering the fact that it's Thursday today?"
"Well it has been awhile since we've done something together so why not." Marco replied happily.
"Yeeeeessss, oh and don't forget to make your awesome nachos ok?" I said in a cheery voice.
"Heh I know, I know." Laughed Marco.

The school day went pretty fast. I didn't care much about learning right now. What I really cared about was the fact that me and Marco were gonna finally hang out just the two of us. No interruptions, no Ludo, and especially No. JACKIE. I was about to head out from the classroom when I saw Marco coming my way and said something that literally tore me into two pieces.

"Hey Star! Um look I know it might be a bad time and that you might get upset but, Jackie is coming to our place today so we can work on our homework together and then we're going to go somewhere else so I'm really sorry for saying this but, I think we're gonna have to cancel our friendship Thursday for today. I mean it's not that big of a deal right?" Marco said with a final breath.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. One hour ago we were talking about our plan for today. The hour goes by and he says that he's going on ANOTHER STUPID DATE WITH JACKIE! I couldn't believe it at all. This was supposed to be our day to have fun but nooo he made other plans with Jackie and forgot about our plans for today. But that wasn't the worst thing he said. No, the worst part was that he said that it wasn't A BIG DEAL. He thinks that it isn't a big deal but to me it was. I felt that feeling again in my chest. I was the verge to crying right about now but it wasn't the time so I finally spoke and said,"Um ya not a big deal. No really it's ok. I know you have to spend time with your girlfriend. Don't worry, we can do it some other time. Now if you excuse me I need to find Janna Banana sooo see ya at home." Ok the last part I said was in a cold and harsh way but hey if he's gonna spend time with Jackie then I might as well spend some time with someone else as well. I started walking to my next and final class and left Marco by himself.

Marco's POV

I saw Star walking ahead and I thought to myself if this was a bad idea. I shrugged it off and remembered what Jackie had said earlier.

~~Flashback~~

I was packing up my things when suddenly I saw Jackie coming towards me and asked,"Hey Marco, are you doing anything today?"
" Uhh, well Star an I are going to do Friendship Thursday today why? Marco asked.
" Uh huh you and Star ok. Anyways I was wondering if we could work on homework at your place today and maybe we could go somewhere afterwards?" Jackie asked a bit annoyed.
" Well, I don't know I mean Star an I had already ma-" I was cut off by the blond girl in front
" Oh come on please? I mean who wants to stay inside all day. It'll be fun." Jackie pleaded.
" Well ok. Meet me at the entrance and we'll walk to my place." I replied.
"Ok see ya later Wild Man." Jackie kissed his cheek and left.

               Wild Man? Only Star calls me that. Well that was weird. Anyways, I had to hurry if I wanted to tell Star the change of plans. I mean it's not the first time that one of us had to cancel something. She'll understand besides she's mostly used to me not being around with her as much anymore.

            ~~Flashback ends~~

               I found myself standing alone. I felt kinda bad for Star. I mean the last part she said was a bit harsh but I guess I would be a bit sad if she had to cancel something. Anyways, I started to walk to my final class of the day.

---Fast forward to the end of the day---
Star's POV

               It was finally the end of the day. I decided to let Janna come over to my house since I needed to talk to her. She was the only one who knew about my crush on Marco. But anyways, I was still mad at Marco for canceling our plans for today. I mean, doesn't he know how long we haven't spent time together and how much this meant to me? Oh who am I kidding. Of course he wouldn't know or probably wouldn't even care at all. I soon saw two figures in front of me. There they were...together holding hands and walking home. I felt that feeling once more except this time, I felt way more betrayed. You could see some people staring at them with shocked or mad faces and the rest were looking at me with sad and worried faces. They were probably surprised that Marco an I weren't walking home together. I entered the house to find Jackie and Marco laughing and talking about stuff. Mrs.Diaz greeted me and I was shocked that not one of my friends said hi or anything to me. I ran upstairs and slammed the door shut. Everything was horrible. I felt like dying. I sunk to the floor and started to cry. I couldn't take it anymore. I was sad, depressed, angry at Marco for canceling our special day today, annoyed that Jackie was here, and most of all,.........Jealous. I cried I let everything fall until suddenly I heard something. It sounded like something just cracked. I went to the mirror to clean myself up when I noticed something.

My hearts were.................CRACKED!!!!?????

Hey guys welcome to my new story. I came up with this plot yesterday and decided to write it down as a story. Anyways, knowing that it's summer and I'm on vacation I'm planning on updating everyday but no promises. Also I'm REALLY excited for svtfoe season 3 so can't wait for that. Anyways see you guys next time and love you all very much. 🌸🌸Jennifer..........ooooouuuutttttt🌺🌺💫💫