AN/COPYRIGHT/Full Description

Hey guys! Here's a new book I'll be starting soon! Hope you'll enjoy it! 

Copyright 

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that is shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

IF YOU STEAL THIS IDEA, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL REPORT YOU TO WATTPAD. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS ILLEGAL AND JUST DISGUSTING. 

Full Description:

Paige Banner's wish for the end of summer is to try and lose her virginity at Marcus Dryer's party. Thinking nothing else will come from it, she agrees to attend with her friends and ends up in the jock's room.

Little did she know that two minutes in the bathroom would be all it took to find a baby in a carrier with a note attached on his bed. 

Little did she know the room would soon be flooded with drunk teenagers. 

Little did she know she'd end up taking the baby boy home for the night. 

Puzzling the pieces of the mystery of who left the baby on Marcus' bed begins Paige's race against rumors, her brother's questioning, and the football player who seems to be a little too sure of what she's hiding. 

With the help of a quirky band nerd, a head cheerleader, and a eccentric Art teacher, seventeen year old Paige finds her last year of high school becoming far more than she bargained for. 

****

Hey again guys! I want to let you know that the book will break some tropes and stereotypes found in similar books. 

Hope you enjoy!

~ChasingMadness24