Chapter 49 - The Perfect Match

Start from the beginning

Having one's cock plugged is something that very few men wish to experiment, but once they have tried it, as long as it was well done, they realize that it can be extremely pleasurable and are more than willing to do it again. How do I know? I tried it myself. I admit that it took Master Donovan a lot of convincing before I accepted that he initiates me to that kind of play. But it was too tempting, so as per the policies of the club, I had to try it myself. That moment you feel the fire building, remove the plug and let your orgasm explode is amazing. Using thick plugs like some people do is pointless to me, I much prefer the thin ones. The larger ones don't bring more pleasure than the thin ones, I believe, and personally, I think that they are aesthetically awful, whereas the small ones... Mmmh.

This is definitely not the right time to have such thoughts though! Now that I am out of the traffic jams, I can pick up speed and get faster to my boy. Anyway, Noah loved it and this is what matters. What is even more important is that he didn't flinch or even looked repelled by the idea, which only strengthens my belief that we found each other well; like two pieces of a puzzle assembling perfectly; one fitting with the other.

Last Saturday night, after two more rounds and a long hour of aftercare, Noah insisted that I put his chastity cage back on until Sunday evening. Who was I to deny him this? I obviously took great pleasure to tease him a couple of times the following day - or maybe three or four times... - but I have to say that he earned it.

On Sunday morning, I woke up before him and decided to go out running with Jess, but when I came back, the little minx was cooking breakfast, stark naked, except for the cage. He was wearing such an impish expression that I had to bear with my hard-on when all I could think of was to bend him over the counter and fuck him hard. However, his ass still needs to adapt to frequent sex so I withheld my sexual urges, but believe me that the Sadist in me found quite a few ways to arouse him throughout the day without allowing him any release.

"Oh shut the hell up, Jess!!! Damn!!"

This is the first thing I hear as I get out of my car once I have parked it in the garage. The second one is some whimpering behind the door that leads inside the house. I slide down the door of the garage and head inside, immediately assaulted by the small cocker. Chuckling, I take him into my arms before I walk to the dining room. Noah is still working at the table and clearly not in a great mood, contrary to the puppy who is trying to lick my face.

"Well, at least one little guy is happy to see his Daddy!" I cheer with heavy sarcasm, looking at Noah who just rolls his eyes, still focused on his work. I eventually put the dog back on the floor and go to stand behind Noah's chair. I lean down and tilt his head to have a better access to his lips for a kiss. "What did he do that deserves your anger?" I then ask, resting my hands on his shoulders and starting to massage him.

"He's been a pain in my a... neck since I came back from school! There was no way he would go and sleep in his bed and he just spent his time by my feet barking and scratching my legs, as if I hadn't seen him in a long time!" he complains. I told the little dog this morning that he would spend the weekend with our neighbors, but dogs don't understand what we tell them, do they? At least not that kind of stuff... Maybe he just feels it...

"He just wanted a bit of your attention," I reason him.

"He did get some, but I just can't spend all my time petting his head or playing with him!" Noah replies irritatingly.

"Oooh, someone sounds grumpy..." I chant, applying a little more pressure on his shoulders.

"I always am when I'm doing Math..." he grumbles.

"Great! Sounds like another good three or four years of grumpiness then, if you really intend to take architecture in college..." I sigh.

"Huh... true... Will you bear with me...?" he then asks warily.