"This is too much to read!" Jasper admits while neatly placing them back in her locker.

"I can help you, obviously. At least they have dates." Sofia admits as their bell rings.

"Okay We have to go, I'll see you second period?" Sofia asks her friend

Jasper nods, agreeing with Sofia. "After that we can go to the library." Jasper calls out to Sofia, who is already halfway across the hallway full of children.
______

Both girls first periods were boring, to say the least. Sofia was giddy throughout her whole class and couldn't wait to find out what the notes said, Jasper started to believe that the person who shoved all those notes in there must have confused her locker with someone else's and was beginning to think that she should tell an adult about it so they get to the right person. Before the two could think about it, their bell rang, dismissing them from their first period into their second period.

The two girls had walked out of their first periods and finally met up, halfway, in the hallway. "Next period is read-those-notes period!" Sofia whispered.

"Yeah, but what if those notes are for someone else? Maybe they confused my locker for someone else's, I don't want to read something thats meant for someone else." Jasper admits

"Come on Jasper," Sofia began but as soon as she saw her friends face, she could feel her worry.

"Okay, tell you what. We read two or three and of they don't show signs that they are for you, we stop and give them to someone." Sofia promised.

"Can you guys keep it down, I can't hear what the teacher is saying." A girl, whose name was Helen, from behind them spoke up.

"Helen, care to share with the class what you find more important than anyone else's education?" The teacher spoke while crossing his hands, waiting for her answer.

"But, it wasn't me, it was them." Helen protested, trying to point fingers at the girls.

"Let me guess, wetting your pants in the fourth grade was their fault too?" Taylor stepped in while laying her chin in the palm of her hand.

The whole class, including the teacher laughed, making Helen's face go red.

"Settle down class, let's get back on topic now." Their teacher spoke, letting a few occasional giggled out.

Jasper looked at Taylor, who sat a row beside theirs. Taylor just smiled but Jasper's face grew into one of anger.

"Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong, Jauregui." Jasper whispered at the girl whose face had dropped completely while letting out a defeated sigh.
______

"So you have a date date with her today?" Normani whispered at their group.

"Normani its on Saturday, did you read the texts at all?" Dinah groaned.

"Well my B, I was running late to first period because eight girls voted that dance practice should be in the mornings, I had to rush" Normani admitted.

"Thats too much information, even for you, 'Mani." Ally spoke.

"Hahs, either way what are you doing? Do you have a solid plan? Or will you be the reason this date flops?" Dinah asked, smirking.

"Thats a good question, but I'm sure I'll think of something unforgettable." Lauren spoke, laying her first down on the table.

"If you say so." Ally spoke.

"What would you do if you actually did fall for her?" Normani asked.

"What?" Lauren chuckled a bit.