FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT

Start from the beginning

"Shit, Duff. You got a nice cock." Izzy grinned at the scruffy haired bass player, tracing his fingers around his own puckered hole, eager to fuck or get fucked. "I wouldn't mind riding that."

"Mm, really, Iz?" Duff blushed and smirked, pumping his cock harder and staring at Izzy. "Why don't you try."

"Fuck, yes."

Duff sat on the edge of the sofa in the bus, motioning for Izzy to get on his lap.

"S-Steven?" Izzy looked at the small man in the dark of the bus, giving him a kind smile. "Do you think you could, uh, prep me?"

Steven gave a worried look at Duff who nodded reassuringly at the nervous boy.

"Come on, Stevie. You got it." Duff encouraged.

Steven walked over and got on his knees in front of Izzy's ass. The blonde boy hesitantly pushed a slim finger into Izzy's entrance, causing the man to moan loudly.

"Shit, Steven. That feels good!" Izzy groaned, grabbing Duff's shoulders for support. "M-More."

Steven grinned, happy he was pleasing someone and gained more confident, thrusting his finger in and out of a horny Izzy, adding  a second finger into the man once he felt the guitarist become loose. 

"Does it really feel that good?" Steven questioned, watching his fingers pump in and out of Izzy's ass, cocking his head and increasing the pace.

"Fuck, yeah it does." Izzy growled, gripping Duff's freckled skin and pushing back to meet Steven's thrusts. "You're doing so good, sweetheart." 

Steven blushed, the complement sending a warm feeling down to his dick and started to get hard.

"Shit, babe. Complements turn you on?" Duff smirked at Stevens hardening cock and the way the boy thrusted three fingers into Izzy.

"Stevennnn, stop I don't wanna cum!" Izzy panted, Steven getting into it and curving his fingers, hitting Izzy just right. 

Duff grinned as Steven pulled his fingers out of Izzy's ass, grabbing the black haired man and letting his ass hover over his throbbing dick.

(A/N oh hey GNRS is playing on the radio woAHHH SWEET CHILD OF MINEEEE what a coinikidink)

"You ready, baby?" Duff smirked at Izzy's sweaty and flushed face. Nodding, Izzy lowered himself onto the bassetts cock. With a groan and strings of curses, Izzy slowly slid onto Duff, starting to adjust, then bounce up and down on his cock.

Steven watched, wide eyed and harder than ever. He's never done anything like that, but he really wanted to.

"Baby, need a little help?" Axl whispered into the innocent blonde's ear, shivers traveling the boy's spine. 

"Y-Yeah." He squeaked out turning to Axl. The redhead grinned, bending down close to Steven's flushed red cock. He licked his lips, looking up and batting his eyelashes at the boy, then wrapping his little hot mouth around Steven.

"S-Shit!" Steven whined, throwing his head back and hit the couch, dangerously close to Izzy's ass riding Duff. 

Izzy was bouncing up and down, loud slaps filled the air as he gripped his bandmates shoulder, clawing as Duff grabbed his hips, lifting him off his cock, then slamming him back down with a loud squelch.

"Hey, Ax?" Slash was up now, stroking his dick to his band's little performance. "Want me to fuck you, baby?"

Axl's eyes lit up and he replaced his mouth on Stevens dick with his hands. 

"I made a promise to baby Steven I'd please him. Mind if I suck him off as you pound me in the ass?" Axl gave Slash the best puppy face, batting his long lashes and biting his bottom lip.

"'course, babe." Slash leaned over, kissing Axl's swollen lips, then leaned down to eat Axl out as a form of prepping. Axl moaned loudly as he felt the guitarists tongue flick over his hole, taunting and teasing the small man.

Steven whined at the loss of Axl's mouth, grabbing a fistful of Axl's strawberry hair and pushing him towards his dick.

"Damn, Stevie. Didn't know you had this in you. Impatient, are we?" Axl chuckled, panting and groaning as he felt Slash's hot tongue flick its way into his hole, opening it up and slicking it with saliva.

Axl then got back to work on Steven, licking his head like a kitten, then bending down and taking the whole thing. Steven cried when he felt himself hit the back of Axl's throat, making the singer choke a little.

"God, this is so fucking hot." Duff groaned, watching Slash eat Axl out who sucked Steven's cock as Izzy bounced up and down on his dick.

Steven watched his crush, Duff, fucking thrust up into Izzy. Something was so errotic about this, but he loved it. 

"I think you're loose enough." Slash smirked, licking his lips as spit dripped out down his jaw. The tan man pumped himself a little, smirking at a love struck Steven, then shoved his cock in Axl with no warning.

Axl choked, literally choked on Steven's dick. He pulled off, a string of spit connecting the two. He groaned as Slash started pounding into him roughly, grunting little things like 'fuck yeah' or 'so beautiful' and a long string of random grunts as he slapped against his singer.

"M-More!" Steven cried, grabbing Axl's head once again and forcing him to suck his cock. Axl obeyed, overwhelmed with the dick in his mouth and the dick in his ass. Axl choked and gagged which turned on all the boys even more.

Slash watched as Duff kissed Izzy's neck, slowing their thrusts as they neared orgasms.

"S-Shit, Duff!" Izzy squealed as Duff pinched one of his nipples and licked his chest, pushing up against him and shoving his cock so hard up him. Izzy bounced harder, nailing Duff's dick. "D-Duff!" He shouted, spurting cum all over Duff and himself. Duff came in Izzy with a loud grunt, followed by a moan.

Steven watched the way Izzy came, how good it must feel. He looked down at Axl getting fucked in the ass by Slash who raised a hand and slapped the fragile skin of the singer.

"F-Fuck, Slash." Steven groaned, grabbing the carpet frantically and gave Slash a pleading look.

"Come on, baby. Axl can take your load." Slash grinned as he realized the poor boy was at the brink of spilling into their bandmates mouth. "Spill it, Steven."

Steven screamed as he spilled his load fast and hard down Axl's throat who, just like Slash said, took it all like a pro. 

Slash groaned and slapped Axl hard in the ass.

"Cum at the same time as me, slut!" Slash yelled at Axl who was gasping for breath, cum dripping down his lips. "Now!"

With one fast thrust, Slash came into Axl's tight ass with a loud cry, Axl too overwhelmed to say anything as he came hard onto the floor in white ribbons.

All the boys collapsed, sweat and cum dripping down their slick bodies.

"I wanna do that again." Steven said with a cheesy grin.

~

A/N

I'm so dead for writing this. You asked for it fuckers. I hate you all. JK ILY HEHEHHHE

ALSOOOO I AM WRITING A SLAXL FIC CALLED 'So, You Like Coffee?" BASED ON THAT ONESHOT I WROTE! CHECK IT OUT BBYS!!

~Munky teeheeEE