Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town

Start from the beginning

The minions were quiet, the only sound produced was from Chanyeol's soft cries. Jungkook looked back at him and he handed him a tissue. Chanyeol looked at him and smiled as he took it, "Your sister would be proud of you."

"I think so too, boss." Chanyeol beamed as he wiped his eyes and then his nose. He grinned while the minions smiled softly at him. "Well, let's get back to work." He stood up excitedly before walking off to get some supplies.

Zico stood and stretched a bit, but he frowned when he noticed the screen, "They made it." His eyes widened a bit. "When should we try to get close again, boss?"

"Not yet." Jungkook stared at the monitor, "Let's play with Hyuna a bit more." He smirked.

There was a mob of older men in front of a building, and the criminals approached them. Namjoon glared at them before he looked up at the building, "I'm assuming our target is up there."

"Is the chemist with him?" Hoseok frowned, "I really don't understand why he'd be here with Two-Face-"

"Hello! Good evening everyone!" Taehyung waved excitedly at the dozens of guys in front of the building. They all turned to glare at the five of them, but Taehyung continued to smile sweetly.

Seokjin grabbed his arm and yanked him away, "Will you stop?! Bite your goddamn tongue before you get us into another mess."

Taehyung giggled, "Relax-"

"Don't tell me to relax." Seokjin glared at him.

Taehyung got a little closer, and he tilted his head cutely, "It's not like you're going to do anything to stop them, so... why are you so upset?" he mocked him.

Hoseok rolled his eyes while glancing at them, "Enough you two."

The presence of the five criminals were freaking a few of the men in front of the building, and one of them snapped. "Get the fuck away from here." He threatened. Taehyung and Seokjin stepped away from each other, and the five of them glared at the man approaching them.

Namjoon scoffed as he quickly cocked his gun and shot in between the man's eyebrows. "Anyone else?!" he called out with a smirk. Most of the men backed up, but two stepped closer.

Seokjin smirked at Taehyung, "Not going to do anything to stop them?... Watch this." He lifted his hand and Taehyung stared at his palm with interested eyes. There was a sudden glow that lit up on Seokjin's palm and the pyrokinetic approached the mob with a smirk.

"Maybe we shouldn't torch them yet-" Hoseok called out, but didn't move an inch.

Namjoon smirked as he watched him. Yoongi stepped beside him, his eyes scanning the building.

Before Seokjin could shoot the flames at the group of men, Two-Face stepped out of the building yelling, "Enough!" He stepped forward and he approached the five criminals with an annoyed expression, "So the rumors were true. Circus is in town." He glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung beamed as he waved, "Oh my god, Seunghyun, it's been SO long! Too long, honestly. How's the wife? She still broken into little pieces?" He broke into a fit of laughter while Two-Face looked ready to punch him.

"We're looking for Dr. Kang." Namjoon circled around him and he smiled when Seunghyun looked uncomfortable. "Where can we find him?"

"No idea. He fled the city when a certain clown started planting bombs all across the city." Seunghyun shrugged. "Perhaps, you five should do the same."